#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Some veterans & some rookies. Some guys that have waited a long time to be selected and enter and support a lot and some guys that got in on their first try.

A motley crue so to speak and each and every one of you is going to have an amazing weekend at TheKing.

Starting after the holidays this is going to ramp up something fierce. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Ramping up something fierce sounds good to me. Harry's team is looking pretty fantastic if I do say so myself.

Harry's team is going to smoke Chads squad, that simple. Anyone care to wager? Nothing money wise, suggestions?

Harry's team is going to smoke Chads squad, that simple. Anyone care to wager? Nothing money wise, suggestions?

Ramping up something fierce sounds good to me. Harry's team is looking pretty fantastic if I do say so myself.

Did I hear Paper Tigers :confused2:

May want to remember that Zoo Crew members are going to be on each team too.

Thanks for all the texts and PM's. I don't think I really said congrats to the other 5 guys that got in today. I can't wait to get to know you guys better. #THPBrotherhood

May want to remember that Zoo Crew members are going to be on each team too.

Whomever has Sabella just has to remember to frost all glass doors. Problem solved!

Love the reaction videos. JJ and Howzat look cold, and OG's video was awesome... I didn't understand half of it, but it was so awesome. So happy for all of you selected, and I know how excited you all are. Going to be pretty awesome to follow along with each of you, and go team Harry!

Love the reaction videos. JJ and Howzat look cold, and OG's video was awesome... I didn't understand half of it, but it was so awesome. So happy for all of you selected, and I know how excited you all are. Going to be pretty awesome to follow along with each of you, and go team Harry!

Get ya arse on down to Georgia and I will teach how to talk properly like highly educated folks do :thumb::D

Awesome videos! I'm just now getting back to the thread and got caught up on everything posted. I was heading out to the range just as the selections came through followed by a round of golf. I played fantastic today, must have been channeling all the great feelings from the 6 guys that got into this amazing event today.

JJ - so awesome to have you join #theking. Your entries in all the recent contests have been amazing. Knew it was just a matter of time before one landed you in an event!

Ole Gray - Bill my friend! You've made it! You are going to be such an asset to Team Chad. I know your going to give one hell of a locker room speech to your team before the first round. The good thing for my team though is that I don't think anyone else is going to understand what you're saying! Words can't express how happy I am for you sir!

AkRobby - congrats sir! Have to tell you that Orlando in April is going to be a hell of a lot warmer than Alaska!

SparksJR - Sparks! I'm so happy for you. Your game is going to be fantastic for this team event. Know how much you wanted this and I'm very glad you are on Team Harry with me!

Howzat - Your MC experience is going to be a blessing to Team Harry. Looking forward to meeting you in Orlando!

TeedUpThoughts - Nice! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Welcome to Team Harry! We are going to have a blast and we are going to Win!

Can't wait to see on which teams the #zoocrew members fall on. I only hope that Rhiona lands on Team Harry. I hear she is a secret weapon!

Awesome videos! I'm just now getting back to the thread and got caught up on everything posted. I was heading out to the range just as the selections came through followed by a round of golf. I played fantastic today, must have been channeling all the great feelings from the 6 guys that got into this amazing event today.

JJ - so awesome to have you join #theking. Your entries in all the recent contests have been amazing. Knew it was just a matter of time before one landed you in an event!

Ole Gray - Bill my friend! You've made it! You are going to be such an asset to Team Chad. I know your going to give one hell of a locker room speech to your team before the first round. The good thing for my team though is that I don't think anyone else is going to understand what you're saying! Words can't express how happy I am for you sir!

AkRobby - congrats sir! Have to tell you that Orlando in April is going to be a hell of a lot warmer than Alaska!

SparksJR - Sparks! I'm so happy for you. Your game is going to be fantastic for this team event. Know how much you wanted this and I'm very glad you are on Team Harry with me!

Howzat - Your MC experience is going to be a blessing to Team Harry. Looking forward to meeting you in Orlando!

TeedUpThoughts - Nice! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Welcome to Team Harry! We are going to have a blast and we are going to Win!

Can't wait to see on which teams the #zoocrew members fall on. I only hope that Rhiona lands on Team Harry. I hear she is a secret weapon!

lmao Thank ya Barry, I think :bulgy-eyes:. So many new friends to meet and I'm seriously looking forward to meeting that bunch of zoo crew fellows. Harry I love you too buddy. I wouldn't have gone to the trouble of putting you in the woodshed already so you're in my special folks category. Just don't get too cocky and all. :D

Howzat just pointed out to me that he and I actually met in Orlando at the Outing in May. :banghead: I guess I have the Ole Gray Syndrome, just as he forgot JJ! Sorry Howzat! :laughing:

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Just got In today after a full day of last minute shopping.

Congrats to the final 6 members of The King, and a big congrats everyone that made it.

If the Grandaddy was any indication, I'm sure Callaway and the #zoocrew will blow this thing up!!

I had a long and pretty stressful day fighting mall traffic, parking lots, angry shoppers, and 8,000 requests from my parents and sisters. Being home now, and catching up on this thread, and specifically the videos, has put a big old smile on my face. Thank you guys for shooting the videos, thank you for sharing them, and thank you for reaffirming my love for this place. Congratulations again to all that got in.

I love how this community celebrates whoever wins entry into the marquis events regardless of tenure. Between the King and the Morgan Cup, this continues to be an incredible period of excitement, and so many great THPers new and old are finding out they get to have awesome experiences they just couldn't have elsewhere.

Congratulations gentlemen, I know this will be an unimaginable event and that you all will be well taken care of. As long as you are are allowed to, I look forward to following along with that great weekend similarly to the way our Grandaddy brothers covered their dream.

When JB says "ramp up something fierce" I can't even fathom what that means, especially after following along during MC 2013 and the grandaddy. It seems the happiest place on earth is moving down rt 4 2 exits to Championsgate for one amazing we eking in late April. I'm looking forward to bonding with my fellow winning teammates that are with Harry and showing those fine folks whom have chosen allegiance to "Coleman Fever" where there sole mistake lies... good luck fellas as I think we're in for a wild and exciting ride!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

So happy for you Howzat. At work I couldn't watch any of the vids, so just now hitting them in the order you guys put them up. Was a very solid entry man, like hitting 180 over water all carry to a front pin. Ballsy and you nailed it man.

Congratulations!

JM

Congrats guys #teamchad bringing it home

Sent from my SGH-T989

The reaction videos were much easier in the past not being selected haha, I fumbled big time.

So I was in my cubicle and didn't want to cause a still so I ran outside when I recorded.. here is me going outside having no clue what I'm doing or what to say haha

And here is me trying to say something in -25 degree weather and being completely speechless. I don't even really remember recording this. Sorry it makes absolutely no sense but I was in SHOCK! I had to rotate it in youtube (not sure which way it will show..) so sorry for the quality.

[video=youtube;DyZAkurOw-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyZAkurOw-A[/video]

Now that I am finally able to see these.....RAW JJ, that was RAW emotion. Not sure what the temp was, but I think there was sweat on your brow. Very happy for you man. Wish I could have watched it at work, but looking at all of them now. Congratulations man. Very happy for you.

JM

Just catching up on this tonight; congrat's fella's, two solid teams right there.

Thanks buddy! I will see you a few weeks later in Orlando!

Unfortunately I dont have a reaction video because it has been a crazy day at work and I had no idea that the announcement had been moved up an hour. I was sitting at lunch with my wife and two co-workers and about 12:05 my phone buzzed indicating a new email...whatever, nothing new really. I open up the mail app and see the subject "new PM from THP" and I'm thinking "why would I be getting a PM? I'm not selling anything...I got my bushnell watch already...I dont recall asking anyone anything." My last thought is..."oh $#@! maybe I got picked for TheKing...oh wait, thats an hour away."

Then I open the email and it says "new message from JB entitled 'Welcome to #TheKing'" and then my heart starts pounding and I start to get nervous. Keep in mind I still dont know the announcement was moved up. I'm thinking "is this a joke? why would he tell me an hour early and if he did how am I going to keep it a secret??" I open tapatalk and the first thread is the roster thread and I see my name. Now its real. I turn to my wife and say "holy crap I got picked for TheKing!" Thank the Lord I had already finished my sandwich before I opened the email or I may have had to forfiet my spot due to death! I have been smiling like a little kid on Christmas morning ever since that moment. I knwo it's not a video but thats a small glimpse into the moment I found out.

That said...THANK YOU THP and Callaway Golf! I have 4 cold months to get my game in shape so is time to hit the range and the greens and get ready to take down Chad and his minions. #ImWithHarry #ImWithTHP

Might not be a video, but I can SEE it in your response. Congrats to a fellow TN THP'r. Enjoy.

Ok guys & gals here it is. Just remember myself and Chumblee of pawn stars have to be blood related some where down the line per KellyBo. I may have said some stuff arse backwards so if I did just kind of take it with a grain of salt. It's all said in fun so I hope it's all taken that way. Thanks for the all the kind comments in thread and the support you guys have shown us. It's a win/win for both teams already. Let's get this show on the road hoss!

[video=youtube_share;X-0hMxYvWRE]http://youtu.be/X-0hMxYvWRE[/video]

Perfect OG! You did great and you will be awesome. I KNOW IT!

Congratulations!!!

To ALL the #TheKing participants on both #imwithharry and #imwithchad congratulations on a job well done! Wishing you all success on your adventure. I'm a little scared though, cause I understood MOST of what Bill was saying.

Way to go guys!

JM

Woohoo!!! Congrats to the final 6 and man are you guys going to have a ton of fun with this event. Embrace it and just enjoy it.

Back