Forum Testing Signup - Cobra Bio Cell Irons

1. What irons are you currently playing?Ping G20

2. What shaft is in your irons? Ping CFS

3. What shaft flex are you currently playing? Stiff

Thanks Cobra and THP for giving us this opportunity.

Monday morning bump to get this back to the top of the front page.

Thanks again to THP & Cobra for another awesome testing!

1. What irons are you currently playing?
I'm currently playing the Callaway X-Forged irons

2. What shaft is in your irons?
I'm using the Dynamic Gold S300 shaft

3. What shaft flex are you currently playing?
stiff

Thanks for the continuous opportunities in equipment testing!

Nudge nudge people! C'mon and throw your name in here!

Nudge nudge people! C'mon and throw your name in here!

Completely agree man! If there wasn't a foot of snow on the ground I would be all over this. Those of you in warm weather- do it for those of us in the cold weather !!

Completely agree man! If there wasn't a foot of snow on the ground I would be all over this. Those of you in warm weather- do it for those of us in the cold weather !!

Well I got snow on the ground but if need be I'll drive down & hit off of Jmans patio ;)

Great opportunity here!

What irons are you currently playing?
Nike Machspeed X's

What shaft is in your irons?
Apollo Acculite 85

What shaft flex are you currently playing?
Regular

1. What irons are you currently playing? I'm currently playing Adams Tight Lies 2012 +1 set irons (6-PW). I'm in the market for new irons, and will probably be ordering the Taylormade Speedblades soon.
2. What shaft is in your irons? The stock Adams steel
3. What shaft flex are you currently playing? Currently regular steel, although my new set will have stiff. Possibly graphite.

I feel like I'm an excellent candidate for this review because I am in the market for new irons and I've been demo'ing clubs quite a lot lately to help with my selection process. I'm currently waiting for my club to get a set of speedblade demos in and will be playing at least two rounds with them. The Bio Cell irons are solidly on my want-to-try list, but I haven't been able to find a way to get my hands on them yet to try out. I golf at least once, up to 2-3 times per week, weather permitting.

Thanks THP and Cobra for the opportunity to either become a tester or at least benefit from the reviews that the chosen testers will provide!

just an update, in case it affects the selection process - I did pick up a set of speedblades in stiff steel. Loving them. Would still very much love to put the Bio Cell 6i up against my new set of gamers :)

1. What irons are you currently playing? Older King Cobra SZ
2. What shaft is in your irons? N.S. Pro 1030-H
3. What shaft flex are you currently playing? Regular

Would love to try some newer Cobras!

Post Christmas bump. What better way to ring in 2014 than with a club test??

Looking forward to seeing whom is selected to test this prerelease club, even more so looking forward to the feedback!

Would love to test these babies .. But even if not ill be following the reviews with extreme interest. Good luck to everyone!

I am playing Cleveland Altitudes (5-6) and 588 MTs (7-PW)
They have Miyazaki C. Kua graphite shafts
I play senior flex clubs

Keep those signups coming, cool new tech ready to be sent out to a bunch of forum members!

Would be interested in trying one of these out. Live in ca and playing once a week on the course and several days at the range.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Ping s56

2. What shaft is in your irons? Ping CFS

3. What shaft flex are you currently playing? Xtra stiff

1. What irons are you currently playing? Callaway X-20
2. What shaft is in your irons? Callaway Uniflex
3. What shaft flex are you currently playing? Callaway Uniflex

1. What irons are you currently playing? I'm currently Playing Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons. I just moved to this iron from the Callaway X-Hot Pro. Demoed just about every 6i out this year so have a great deal of knowledge of what is out there in the iron market.
2. What shaft is in your irons? My current iron is shafted with the Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X-100.
3. What shaft flex are you currently playing Current shaft stiffness is around 6.8 (X-Stiff). I play between 6.0 and 7.0 stiffness depending on the club head. I prefer a normal stiff in GI clubs since I play a 3/4 swing with GI equipment.

I have a hitting room downstairs as well as access to launch monitors and live next to my golf course I play anytime weather is above 30 degrees.

This ones still open for entries, keep them coming!

1. What irons are you currently playing? Titleist 735 CM

2. What shaft is in your irons? True Temper Dynamic Gold

Thanks THP and Cobra for even the chance to test new equipment.

This ones still open for entries, keep them coming!

So true and who wouldn't want to test out these pre release irons. Im in the mix, and its summer over here.

Great opportunity! Thanks to Cobra and THP!

1. What irons are you currently playing? Ping I20

2. What shaft is in your irons? C-taper Lite

Update number one to Amp Cell Irons. Still using the CTL shaft in them. Would love testing the new Cobra offering next to its older brother Amp cell set that I am loving right now!

Would love the opportunity to test these clubs out for the THP community. Have been slowly transitioning my bag to all cobra clubs and the irons are all that's left!

1. What irons are you currently playing?
- Nike Machspeed X

2. What shaft is in your irons?
- Stock nike shaft

3. What shaft flex are you currently playing?
- Uniflex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bio cell irons: just letting you know that you're still on my mind!

Back