HP Byron Nelson Championship

I am probably wrong. But isn't this the event the winners from Own The Second Shot were supposed to go inside the ropes to? I don't seem to recall hearing any more about that after the event at Adams last month.

Was there a change in plans or am I just missing something?

Colonial in Texas

HP Byron Nelson Championship

Love seeing Duval playing well today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness Kaymer played this week, otherwise my week was totally shot, not looking good.

Rough start for Keegan +3 thru 5

I might have to travel next year to the "Texas Swing" to see the Colonial and Byron Nelson as well as visit my birthplace (near Fort Worth/Dallas)........and visit some of the Dallas sites (JFK memorial). Looks like a good venue to watch golf - hope Duval continues to play well this weekend.

I love seeing Duvall near the top. It would be an incredible story if he could make it all the way back and win.

while at Arnie's tourney, I watched Duval practicing and overheard another pro (Briny Baird) talking to his caddy about how Duval "still can hit it a mile" ----

My guys are swinging the sticks today. Two tied for 1st and a 3rd. On the other hand I need a few guys to pick up the pace.

Guess keegan woke up, -5 for his last 12 holes -2 for the tourney

Have three golfers in the top 10, of course I think they will be the only three of the 10 to make the cut though.

David Duval follows 66 with 76 and needs cut line to move a stroke to make it to weekend.

Graham DeLaet and Mike Wier on the same leaderboard?? Time to insert superfluous u's in any word possible...the Canadians are taking over.

I know I am a huge Woodland homer, but I really feel like he is on the verge of becoming upper tier.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

BnxxPxXIUAA_qtu.jpg

I used to have rounds like that with Casey on the TW game.

Deleat and Kaymer doing well for me, Woodland not far behind

Good to see DeLaet & Weir near the top! That would be awesoume to see them bouth finish well. I'm not gouing to jinx them with any predictiouns of victoury though. That is one heck ouf a crouded leader bouard!

I saw the Casey story on Reuters and they had an interesting list of previous low nines...

Casey's 27 matches the tour record for a back nine, emulating Nick Watney (2011 AT&T National), Brandt Snedeker (2007 Buick Invitational), Billy Mayfair (2001 Buick Open), Andy North (1975 B.C. Open) and Mike Souchak (1955 Texas Open).

Thompson made the cut and is leading the field in strokes gained putting. Very happy for him. I think he needs a top 10 to be able to play next week.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

e7utygeg.jpg
u5ubudeh.jpg
3usezy3e.jpg
e4e5asuh.jpg
pururuzu.jpg
3emybybe.jpg
zynapyge.jpg

Back