Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

He is a Prince you know

Anyone hear from JRod? Sure hope he can make it!

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Nothing yet. You in Chicago yet? Flights still being cancelled?

I am in Chicago. Yes they say maybe by the 13th things El be back to normal

Oh hey guys.....just a few days away.....I'm ready to bring home a golden cow!

~Rock

Can't make it man. Too much going on to sneak out for an entire day and night. Sucks I miss my Midwest buddies. Maybe in the spring .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hey guys.....just a few days away.....I'm ready to bring home a golden cow!

~Rock
And then you woke up.... What a dream eh?!

Freck it! Today is Friday. . Im leaving tomorrow

The way my week is going someone might have to throw me in a car to get me to the course. I feel a good drunk coming on.

The way my week is going someone might have to throw me in a car to get me to the course. I feel a good drunk coming on.
Won't it be sweet when team U.N. wins the cows and you can celebrate with several drinks? When you lose and get drunk, that's frowned upon, but winners can get drunk and nobody bats an eye.

Getting a final tune up before the trip.

Team IL will win.

That's not a prediction. It's a spoiler. :)

Getting a final tune up before the trip.

Team IL will win.

That's not a prediction. It's a spoiler. :)

Your entire team is dreaming. The only spoiler is Team Iowa Walking away with all the Golden Cows!

I love that a plastic cow spray painted gold is such a hot commodity!!!

I love that a plastic cow spray painted gold is such a hot commodity!!!
Agreed. Just one more thing coming out of Nebraska that Iowa and Illinois want. :)

Only way Iowa is winning is if my plane to Iowa doesn't take off..... And I'm not too worried about that since I'm driving!! #NeverTrustTheAirlinesWhenGolfIsInvoled
Your entire team is dreaming. The only spoiler is Team Iowa Walking away with all the Golden Cows!

Agreed. Just one more thing coming out of Nebraska that Iowa and Illinois want. :)

Uh, how about the only thing.

Only way Iowa is winning is if my plane to Iowa doesn't take off..... And I'm not too worried about that since I'm driving!! #NeverTrustTheAirlinesWhenGolfIsInvoled

Wow really? Pretty sure you are going to leave Iowa scratching your head going WTF just happened!

And I'm sure that's from China...

That just adds to the value. I'm pretty sure that if you advertised the golden cows as "ancient Chinese artifacts" that someone would pay AT LEAST $10.00 for those cows. Then they'd goto antiques roadshow and get schooled.

~Rock

Uh, how about the only thing.

Hey, there are a lot of good things that come out of Nebraska... I can't think of any at the moment, but I'm sure there has to be something.

Wow really? Pretty sure you are going to leave Iowa scratching your head going WTF just happened!

Can u tell I'm still bitter? :p

Back