NHL 2014-2015 Season

That was easy... Ovi Caps up 1

Uh oh, looks like Dale Weise has come down with the Lucic Flu... heard Mike Komisarek caught it so bad, he can't even play hockey any more.

Hmmm Caps 6 Devils 2........

Here you go Rickey. I will also PM you just in case you do not check this thread....

5adedec39f053786a9e0c72b3b0b0148.jpg

I made numerous others but this I feel captures the moment. Pleasure doing business with you.

NHL 2014-2015 Season

Gotta think Lucic might be looking at a suspension for his "gesture" to the crowd in Montreal. It was a bad penalty call but damn... he does know there are cameras in the building right?

Here you go Rickey. I will also PM you just in case you do not check this thread....

5adedec39f053786a9e0c72b3b0b0148.jpg

I made numerous others but this I feel captures the moment. Pleasure doing business with you.
Spelled my name wrong dumb dumb

Gotta think Lucic might be looking at a suspension for his "gesture" to the crowd in Montreal. It was a bad penalty call but damn... he does know there are cameras in the building right?
Either that pour the spear in pk s groin

What a gentleman

When I get to a PC I will do it.

Either that pour the spear in pk s groin

What a gentleman

Couldn't have been that bad if that's the play PK got the "embellishment" penalty for.

Here I fixed it now get this bad boy up!

19fb20b319c4cbd88159d0893213f7a6.jpg

Done. Cant use it on twitter because the dimensions arent right and it gets cut off.

Couldn't have been that bad if that's the play PK got the "embellishment" penalty for.

first of all, I need to apologise, I did not have the right asshole, it was marchand that speared him

ibreMlJVfNs1ti.0.gif

868074228.0.gif

hard to say imoif it was really embelishing, never know what marchand really hit down there, but either way, its not really a manly move

first of all, I need to apologise, I did not have the right asshole, it was marchand that speared him

ibreMlJVfNs1ti.0.gif

868074228.0.gif

hard to say imoif it was really embelishing, never know what marchand really hit down there, but either way, its not really a manly move

They do have a history. One of the few guys PK will drop the gloves with...probably cause he's like 5'9" :)

Done.....

ibreMlJVfNs1ti.0.gif

868074228.0.gif

I'm certainly not trying to start an argument on this one, I don't have a dog in the fight, but first, it didn't look to be too hard of a hit, and with the proper padding it didn't look like that type of reaction was warranted, seems to be a bit of an embellishment.

Looks like the NHL fined Lucic $5k. I'm good with no suspension as my fantasy team needs him playing Buffalo.

I think the lesson here is...if the NHL thread slows down, mention the Habs and the Bs and watch it get fun!

You're right, it wasn't a manly move at all for PK to flop like that, but the rest of the NHL is used to him and Sid forgetting that they're playing hockey, not soccer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 All-Star game officially announced for Nashville! (Smashville, for us locals)

Exciting stuff for the city and the franchise. Best comment was the Preds CEO during the standing ovation of the announcement telling Bettman, "That standing O is just a dress rehearsal for when you hand that big silver thing to Shea Weber."

B0KbjtXIIAE6pry.jpg

I'm certainly not trying to start an argument on this one, I don't have a dog in the fight, but first, it didn't look to be too hard of a hit, and with the proper padding it didn't look like that type of reaction was warranted, seems to be a bit of an embellishment.

At first all I thought was he got the stick between the legs but after watching closer there might have been a subtle lift. You catch it just right it's gonna hurt.

ibreMlJVfNs1ti.0.gif

868074228.0.gif

Spoken like a true Canadians fan.

Lets go CBJ!!!! Man I need to get one of those jerseys, I love em.

Sabres get blanked by the Panthers. That does not make feel good with going to the Bruins game tomorrow. Just want to see Stewart and Lucic go.

Back