What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

During my round yesterday I ran a little competition between a sleeve of the hex black and a sleeve of the b330-rx balls. All around I would say that I liked the Bridgestones more. They were more durable, spun more, and fell nicer on putts (for me that is softer because I don't like feeling like I am putting a rock). However the length off the tee from hex black was impressive and require a further look especially now that I have my Monsta balls to try out.

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played the TM Lethal for the first time. Extremely soft. Maybe too soft (never thought I'd say that!). Great all around ball but it was almost too sticky on chips and putts. Had trouble leaving it short all day in those areas. Would have to get used to it. Will play the rest of the dozen and go back to my tried and true SR2.

ETA: also not very durable. Scuffed up a few without hitting trees or cart path, just normal iron play.

Played a Titleist Pro V1x the last few rounds, love the spin with my wedges and short irons! Good distance off the tee. Putts sound solid, I really enjoy this ball.

Played the Nike RZN Black this weekend, and it performs a little better than the 20XI-X. Very consistent ball flight and distance off the tee with my driver and just enough check around the green to satisfy my needs. Surprisingly durable as well.

In addition to a Titleist test ball, I played a few holes with a Hex Chrome +. I think I am more intrigued by the Chrome +.

In addition to a Titleist test ball, I played a few holes with a Hex Chrome +. I think I am more intrigued by the Chrome +.
That's a great ball at $30 / dozen.

I played the SR2 recently at #theGauntlet and I really liked the distance, spin and durability. But it seemed to perform the same as the Chrome + for my game so I'm sticking with the cheaper dozen.

Dug into my stash of 330-RX's today, really like the performance off everything but the driver it just seems a tad shorter than the other balls I have played this year. I will take the consistency off the irons everyday of the week though, they are just so good, especially into the wind.

Finally got around to playing the Cally Supersoft today, I've got mixed feelings but not in a bad way. Off the driver it felt just like my Chromes but the sound it makes is beautiful(to me). It shines with various iron shots, it just feels incredible. Soft but powerful, no marshmallow feel. It almost feels effortless to launch and how it stops on greens is something else I didn't hit a green and have the ball move forward past the divot all day. But the best part to me is how the ball acts on the green. Amazing putter feel with a very predictable distance.

My only gripe is it balloons a bit much on approach shots, but its not a bad thing, I'm just not used to it. Its trajectory reminds me of the old pro v1. But its predictable and the price point rocks, what a ball. I will be buying bulk.

Picked up a dozen tm project (a) before my last round. Ball was tough for me to play as I'm in New Mexico right now and it was windyyyyyy and I'm a high ball hitter to start with. These were very easy to get airborne from the fairway with long irons. 9 iron and below stopped within a foot of the mark on the greens so spin was definitely there with shorter irons.

Off the driver I was having issues losing the ball left on the front because of the wind but coming back I was mostly playing into a quartering wind from the front left so I was able to keep it in play nicely. Didn't seem to be extremely long with my best drive being 247 but the fairways were nice and moist so I didn't get a huge amount if roll.

For the price and conditions, I think it worked well, very well around the greens.

I'll be able to give it a better look next week when I'm back in east tx and playing in conditions I'm used to playing in.

For the price I'll probably strongly consider staying with this one for a while since my huge stockpile of 2012 z star balls is pretty much gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 with Bridgestone E6 for the first time. Loved the compression and feel off of the driver, distance was pretty good, maybe a touch shorter than the ProVix that I have been using.
No spin around the greens - had a number of balls land in the front and roll to the back of the green. Hit the back of the green, all of them rolled off of the green. Not what I am used to.
I think I will be giving these balls away. Not a bad ball, just not my preference for a regular gamer.

Dunlop MaxPower. I claim false advertisement because I certainly did not get max distance

Do we need to start a Kickstarter campaign to get you some golf balls ddec?

Do we need to start a Kickstarter campaign to get you some golf balls ddec?

I just got tired of losing the good ones.

I played a Monsta golf ball today. Quite pleased with it, very good distance off driver and irons and great stopping power.

Got a trial sleeve of Bridgestone B330RX's that came with a box of E6's. Nice soft feel off the driver and irons. Good spin and stopping power on the greens, my ball landed no more than a foot or two from my pitch mark. The cover scuffed pretty easily from the grooves on my wedges and irons but other than that a great performer for me. I've ordered a mixed batch of used RX and RXS... I'd love to see how they compare green side.

Played 18 with Bridgestone E6 for the first time. Loved the compression and feel off of the driver, distance was pretty good, maybe a touch shorter than the ProVix that I have been using.
No spin around the greens - had a number of balls land in the front and roll to the back of the green. Hit the back of the green, all of them rolled off of the green. Not what I am used to.
I think I will be giving these balls away. Not a bad ball, just not my preference for a regular gamer.

Interesting, I find the e6 to be pretty good around greens. I'm not a spin player by any means, but I get much better performance around greens with the e6 than I do with a SuperSoft, Gamer, etc. If I'm hitting an iron onto the green, they're usually within a few feet of their pitch mark. I've never spun one back, but they don't bounce off like the SuperSoft either.

Back to the e5 as I'm tired of losing $45/box golf balls... Such a great compromise. Still have plenty of spin & distance for me. Just a solid option.

Now that I've had a chance to play the Project (a) in normal conditions for me, I'm very pleased with it. Average driver today was 251 with a longest of 263, iron distance was average but ball flight was highhhhhh letting long shots land softly. Spin off the driver wasn't bad launching at a mid level and climbing all the way out but still landing with enough angle to roll the fairway.

For $30 a dozen, I'll probably play this one for a while. I'm now 27 holes with one ball (that's not normal, I just haven't found any attractive cart paths or ponds yet) and it's got some very light wedge marks but nothing bad.

I played the new FG Tour for a change of pace. Solid golf ball. Soft.

Still playing the Callaway Supersoft. Excellent ball for softer conditions.

TP5

TP5

TP5 awesome ball as good of the tee as the ZStar but softer around the greeNs and off the putter. My favourite
ball ever.

Played some B330S today, nice ball very similar to the SR3 maybe a bit softer. Lost 3 in row trying to carry a lake on a Par 5, different ball does not fix stupid....

Back