The Golf Industry Uncut – Jordan Wenck with Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today we continue with The Golf Industry Uncut. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, THP Radio presents this unique look behind the doors of the equipment world through the experts.

The rules for Uncut are simple. There are no rules other than the guest must be accessible to readers/consumers to discuss the show post broadcast.

This semi-monthly broadcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after the shows either here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

This Episode
Jordan Wenck from Bridgestone Golf joins the show
How did you get started in golf?
New era at Bridgestone Golf.
Ball Fitting season is here.
Is bread evil?
Jordan joins us on the Hot Seat for Fire Away
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-golf-industry-uncut-jordan-wenck-with-bridgestone-golf/

Listening now!

The Golf Industry Uncut – Jordan Wenck with Bridgestone Golf

Lol the struggle is real in Sarasota

Early take, probably the smoothest intro yet JB. Quick, yet not rushed.

#squeakychair

• Admin
Early take, probably the smoothest intro yet JB. Quick, yet not rushed.

Thanks. Very easy when you are sitting across from someone.

Need to get to listening to this one. Definitely one I've been waiting for.

Best sandwich? Elephant hahaha

Listening now

edit: finished listening.

Fun interview. I knew Jordan would kill this. Team week was pretty cool and the whole team Hans really stepped up,twitter game and it's nice to see. Looking forward to the updated site. 4 rounds with the new b330-RX and I am liking it more than previous versions.

No pizza or bread was disappointing...but for health reasons it can be overlooked. The lack of tv watching is another strike.

Last edited:
Another great interview. Sounds like Bridgestone is definitely heading in the right direction.

I like the BOLD attitude that is coming from Bridgestone.

I wish they would get their BFIT vans rolling our way.

I like the BOLD attitude that is coming from Bridgestone.

I wish they would get their BFIT vans rolling our way.

Have you checked the schedule for the season?

Have you checked the schedule for the season?

Yup,nothing around here till June. Unfortunately all of our big demo days have been going on since early April.

Will be tuning in on my drive to work this morning.

Downloaded and ready to go for the drive to work

Another great episode! How can one survive without bread???

Just got in and listening while I check emails from over the weekend. Excited about this one.

Great listen today. I am more in line with Jordan than JB when it comes to food. While I eat bread, you probably won't find me stopping at the vending machine for a snack. I don't eat pizza either.

I like the bold approach has taken with the golf balls. I would like a more aggressive approach taken with the marketing of their irons/drivers/FWs/wedges as they are incredible products as well.

Very good listen. I enjoyed hearing Jordan talk about the changes in branding/marketing with Bridgestone, and I agree that they are certainly on the right path. They have been doing a great job of providing content and making sure people are informed on golf ball choices.

I will say that the Fire Away segment was disappointing due to her lack of enjoyment of any good foods. No bread or pizza is almost shameful.

Great work JB, these things are getting better every single week.

Listening on headphones was strange, sound for some reason JB was only on left and Jordan was only on right.

Great interview. I like that Bridgestone is getting more and more involved with us the consumer through social media, pretty cool that she had a hand in that. Will be checking out to see if a BFIT van makes its way up here. A live fitting with my own equipment would be nice to see. Hot seat was....interesting. No pizza? Rice Cakes?

Listening on headphones was strange, sound for some reason JB was only on left and Jordan was only on right.

It was that way for me too, and I wasn't on headphones.

Good interview either way.

Great interview. I like that Bridgestone is getting more and more involved with us the consumer through social media, pretty cool that she had a hand in that. Will be checking out to see if a BFIT van makes its way up here. A live fitting with my own equipment would be nice to see. Hot seat was....interesting. No pizza? Rice Cakes?

We recorded that way on purpose to give a sense of sitting in the room like we were. I also prefer the stereo for both and will be switching back to that I think.

We recorded that way on purpose to give a sense of sitting in the room like we were. I also prefer the stereo for both and will be switching back to that I think.

Gotcha, I wasn't sure if it was done on purpose or if it was just me, I initially checked my headphones a few times to make sure they were plugged in all the way then just realized thats the way it was. Didn't take away anything from the interview though.

That was interesting. I look forward to the next The Golf Industry Uncut.

Great listen, JB is a great interviewer, love the insight that is provided.

Great seeing Bridgestone marketing evolve. Really cool about the #BestBAllEver hashtag and why that came about.

Back