Grandaddy 2015 - Next contest?

"Hopefully me!!!" - every THPer who entered.

Not gonna lie....that's what I thought when I read that post.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

THP makes every Monday a little brighter.

Ok, a lot brighter.

Good luck everyone!

Excited

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Sleep comes not easily when you're excited to find out who the next member of #teamredemption is!

Ive got every thing crossed that its me.

Nice entires everyone and I think this is a good idea and this was a fun contest. Happy that more THPers will get to experience being beaten by the Zoo Crew.

Nice entires everyone and I think this is a good idea and this was a fun contest. Happy that more THPers will get to experience being beaten by the Zoo Crew.
Thanks for opening up the experience to even more of us.

I agree with T4K, thanks for the extra chance to be part of this amazing experience

While these contest winners are being announced on Mondays, it makes the start of the week a bit easier to bear, so I am not looking forward to when they finish

Good luck everyone

your confidence will be your downfall .... thanks for the opportunity & everything you guys do

I think you mean "get to experience redemption in person".

Thanks for the opportunity!

What a day this is going to be for someone , Good luck everyone !

Thanks for getting more THPers involved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jason. Hoping to meet you in December.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You are a star Jason. To give more of us the chance was pure generosity on the part of you guys in Carlsbad, and to make sure JB played was inspired.

This was really freaking hard. There were TONS of great entries and thankfully we had some very patient judges. When the dust settled, our judges had a really tough time here, and we need a few more hours to get this straightened away. Bare with us, as we get some additional votes from outsiders here.

I will be more than happy to cast the deciding vote.

Good luck to all. I read tons of fantastic entries!

Takes as long as it takes JB. The aim is to get who the judges see as the right person. Not an easy task though.

That's downright awesome. An event of this magnitude brings out some creative and thoughtful entries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send em on over and I'll vote for ya :)

Good luck everyone.

This was really freaking hard. There were TONS of great entries and thankfully we had some very patient judges. When the dust settled, our judges had a really tough time here, and we need a few more hours to get this straightened away. Bare with us, as we get some additional votes from outsiders here.

Can't tell you how excited I am that team redemption will ultimately be 12 strong, and can't wait to see who gets the call up in a few more hours. #TheGrandaddy is coming, and redemption is coming with it!

Back