The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

What to do, what to do? The pond presents quite a challenge here. Lay up or go for it?

48e7efb9a2cf34b277544b465b2d3b5a.jpg

http://youtu.be/XM4lQHYrCH8

I just hope I don't end up in the water honestly haha. I can make a 2nd shot work from just about anywhere looking at that picture. So anything dry and were good to go

276 carry from the blues I can't wait to see this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not a chance I try and take on that lake, even if we're at the white tees.

Yeah not a chance I try and take on that lake, even if we're at the white tees.

Risk isn't worth the reward. Rather have an 80% chance at a 125 yard wedge shot than a 20% chance of a 75 yard one.

Risk isn't worth the reward. Rather have an 80% chance at a 125 yard wedge shot than a 20% chance of a 75 yard one.

Exactly. Great, I flew the lake and now I have 85 yards to the center. Do you have a reliable 85yd shot? I know I don't as much as I do a 125yd shot.

Especially not with all those scary bunkers .

Exactly. Great, I flew the lake and now I have 85 yards to the center. Do you have a reliable 85yd shot? I know I don't as much as I do a 125yd shot.

JB's been talking you up with that short game and Panda posted video of that lesson!!

No pressure. :clap:

Especially not with all those scary bunkers .

Yep thinking like 21 degree off the tee and dealing with it. I'll worry about it when we get there haha

JB's been talking you up with that short game and Panda posted video of that lesson!!

No pressure. :clap:

I'm not worried about hitting it 85yds. I got that, he'll my ball will be waving to it as it passes 85yds.

I'm worried about a 255 carry. NOOOOPE.

I'm just glad this is #7 and not an earlier hole. I should know how my swing is working and how I'm hitting driver and all that by then. Hopefully will make the decision easier.

Not that the earlier holes are a cake walk lol.

Range session planed for tomorrow. I have a solid couple hours planned to work on some swing changes. Gauntlet prep is in full force

Another 2.5 hours of #GauntletPrep tonight. 1.5 full swing & pitches, 1 on putting.

Really liking the direction things are headed (i.e. not slicing right).

Range session planed for tomorrow. I have a solid couple hours planned to work on some swing changes. Gauntlet prep is in full force
Go get 'em partner!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh hey, who's this guy? And what's that wedge he's holding? :D

Oh hey, who's this guy? And what's that wedge he's holding? :D

How freaking awesome is it that we'll have one of these in our bag?

Wait, I'll answer that. Very freaking awesome!

Only a couple more weekends left! Going to be getting in some practice this weekend with some local THPers/competitors.

Shorter par 4 down the hill and back up again. The green has a bit of a false front on it, again, don't ask me how I know.

68c57b8485f90c74eab71b93e14825d0.jpg

http://youtu.be/026XYH8x1l0

tee shot downhill? That might be an iron off the tee then.

How freaking awesome is it that we'll have one of these in our bag?

Wait, I'll answer that. Very freaking awesome!

Mine isn't going in my bag. The head is going in a shadowbox and then going on a wall... :angel:

tee shot downhill? That might be an iron off the tee then.

Just a little downhill... :alien:....Then an uphill approach. And those bunkers as just as deep as they look. This hole gets you ready for the "hell" known as 9.

tee8.jpg

One of the bunkers on Dubs. I'm 6'3 and this photo was taken at my eye level.

bunker.jpg

Mine isn't going in my bag. The head is going in a shadowbox and then going on a wall... :angel:

Mine will be doing the same. Just something I can look at and smile.

One of the bunkers on Dubs. I'm 6'3 and this photo was taken at my eye level.

bunker.jpg

Great.. Literally won't be able to see out of any bunker.

Great.. Literally won't be able to see out of any bunker.

I think Canadan would say something along the lines of, "Well, then don't hit into any of the bunkers". He's such a jerk sometimes :alien:

Pssh, I'd say the same thing to myself. Goal is to not hit into any. I think I hit into two at the MC?

Man, those bunkers are no joke. Goal is not to go in any, but unfortunately I think that is easier said than done... Well I know where to start my practice tonight!

Easy hole just drive the green.

Back