Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be mid 40s at tee time and only getting into low 50s during the round

Going to be mid 40s at tee time and only getting into low 50s during the round

same here! most likely the last round of the season today

Well no golf over here for a while. At least a foot of snow fell overnight and it's still coming down...
fc176d827243dade7c602dbe678a053c.jpg
d3160050561db069765d69df1ebd081d.jpg
c10a8b792fd9de6d81ea683d5c7d8ae5.jpg

It is going to be a cold one this morning (currently 30 degrees; 1 hour and 45 minutes to go til tee time)

same here! most likely the last round of the season today

Not so fast. Long term forecast is showing high 50s to low 60s for the Friday after turkey day up here.

But I'll be at my father's house where its pretty much a guarantee to be 10-15 degrees colder.

Since everyone is dying to know ours, it is about 76* and sunny.

Florida winters can't be beat. I'll be in Naples Florida for 16 days at Christmas/New Years.

73* and sunny yesterday when I was on the range yesterday here in the Sacramento area.

Our average high temperature dips down into the 50's from Thanksgiving until February 10th so it does get a little chilly for morning golf.

A windy 46* on the course this morning, not bad though, finished in 2 hours 45 minutes.

Well below 0 degrees Celcius this morning so I decided not to play. Just not in the mood for permafrost golf after being in Palm Springs for a week playing PERFECT courses.

78' here cloudy but humid.
Trust me I'm not whining about humidity!!!

f2f58155f2123f83abb1fbd2a6c71ff2.jpg

After seeing the pictures of snow, I just confirmed that the forcasted temp at tee time today is 60* with a high of 68* by the time we finish.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

High of 72 with a low of 46 today. 90% chance of rain but that is not going to stop me from playing. Its Florida, 15mins and it will stop, haha.

Going to be around 50' @ tee time tomorrow. Bad for Florida
but will be back to "normal" by Wednesday.

Florida winters can't be beat. I'll be in Naples Florida for 16 days at Christmas/New Years.

73* and sunny yesterday when I was on the range yesterday here in the Sacramento area.

Our average high temperature dips down into the 50's from Thanksgiving until February 10th so it does get a little chilly for morning golf.
Grew up in San Diego and those winters are nice assuming you don't have to slum it and live 30 miles inland where it actually gets chilly. Florida has the Atlantic which is way warmer than the Pacific Ocean though.

mid 40's today I will play as long as the snow stays away.

High of 40, pretty much all week. I work outside everyday, so don't think I'll be playing for a while.

44 to start 52 when I finished. Thankfully I had wind pants in my bag as I was overzealous and wore shorts! A hand warmer packet in each pocket and I was good to go.

Wind pants are a tremendous asset to keep in the bag.

Going to be 65 on Friday. Awesome temp for this time of year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup - getting out on the course. This should probably be in the happy thread.

Totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sunny 75 degrees today during my round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back