Sarasota, FL Golf - March 4-6 2016

Just looked at the map. World woods is 2 hours from Sarasota.

That's going to be too far for me.

Is there a decent spot between Sarasota and Tampa?

Just looked at the map. World woods is 2 hours from Sarasota.

That's going to be too far for me.

Is there a decent spot between Sarasota and Tampa?

StreamSong is going to be too far too, since you are looking at 90 minutes roughly and then heavy traffic.

Sarasota and Tampa are pretty big and spread out areas.
Do you have an area in mind you are looking to drive to? Meaning under 30 minutes, etc?
Where are you in Sarasota?

I'm in Siesta Key.

No worries on StreamSong.

I can do anything in Sarasota, but am willing to drive and hour to meet up.

Check out Waterlefe. Its a fantastic course and see if times are available.
Thats about 30 minutes from you and about 60-75 from Tampa area.

Check out Waterlefe. Its a fantastic course and see if times are available.
Thats about 30 minutes from you and about 60-75 from Tampa area.
Can only book 1 week in advance and $89, looks amazing, but then again, any course with THPers will be fun, but Rush is the one on vacation I'll go where he wants

Waterlefe looks perfect, let's do it!

What time works for you guys? I can call and book it next Monday if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early afternoon is best for me, between 1-2 would be best.

What time works for you guys? I can be flexible, so don't plan it around me!

I'm good anytime sunday just need a heads up as I'll be in gainesville saturday night so I know when to wake up, just waiting for JB and war and I'll book it monday morning

What time works for you guys? I can be flexible, so don't plan it around me!

Im at UST giving one of these away to THPers in the Live thread. When I get back I can check the schedule, but it would have to be morning for me.

DSC_7592%20%282%29-S.jpg

Im at UST giving one of these away to THPers in the Live thread. When I get back I can check the schedule, but it would have to be morning for me.

DSC_7592%20%282%29-S.jpg

Save one for me to try the End of March!
Vacation approved, Slice is coming down!

DSC_7592%20%282%29-S.jpg
I'm hoping it's to me so I can rock it with my R15 next sunday!!! idk how white and green goes with black red and white... but I'll make it work

Save one for me to try the End of March!
Vacation approved, Slice is coming down!
WOOOOOO more THPers to golf with!!!! and right before my birthday! hellz ya

I'm hoping it's to me so I can rock it with my R15 next sunday!!! idk how white and green goes with black red and white... but I'll make it work

They are all being given away to THPers as part of the Shaft Spectacular EVERY SINGLE MONTH THAT IS TOTALLY FREE!

They are all being given away to THPers as part of the Shaft Spectacular EVERY SINGLE MONTH THAT IS TOTALLY FREE!
So sweet! and awesome of THP to do, just waiting for after lunch to ask shane and nate my questions, already been tweeting away!

Have we decided where we are playing next Sunday?

Think we were waiting on beags to see when he could play, and if you could play in the morning so
JB can join

What time you guys thinking?

I'm free all day so just count me in for whenever

Alright 6 days away, I'm free all Day, JB is morning, Rush, can you do a 10 A.M. at waterleaf? what about you Beags? I can call and book it if you guys are all good.

Alright 6 days away, I'm free all Day, JB is morning, Rush, can you do a 10 A.M. at waterleaf? what about you Beags? I can call and book it if you guys are all good.

Is 9:30am possible?
But I say again, dont plan this around me, as the others are more flexible than I am.

Is 9:30am possible?
But I say again, dont plan this around me, as the others are more flexible than I am.
Website still doesn't show available times for sunday, must not be updated yet, But I can call and book as close to 9:30 as possible if beags and Rush can make it

I can golf in the morning.

Looking forward to it fellas.

Back