What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you end up with?
I hit them both really well and very similar. Stock Reax shaft in the M2 felt a little loose to me, but I would custom order it with a Hzrdus or Rogue. It basically comes down to how much money I want to spend.

The monkey wrench came when I tried the M2 hybrids. High and easy, and now I'm re thinking how I want to build the top of my bag.

I hit them both really well and very similar. Stock Reax shaft in the M2 felt a little loose to me, but I would custom order it with a Hzrdus or Rogue. It basically comes down to how much money I want to spend.

The monkey wrench came when I tried the M2 hybrids. High and easy, and now I'm re thinking how I want to build the top of my bag.

What where the hybrids like? I'm thinking of adding the 3 to my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a new SM C-130 for $138.66 tonight at DSG. It will replace the Clicgear B3
98499be31621dd72782d8e967a3ae342.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A red Callaway cap and a new glove from Bionic.

Dozen Nike RZN Tour Platinum Golf Balls. Time to see what the hype is about

You're going to like them. I still have my sleeve that I use over my normal ball, but I'm going to purchase a dozen more tomorrow

I lied :D. Ordered a bag cozy and steering knob for the Clicgear.

Picked up some chrome softs.

Ordered the new PING Crossover G #4 (Alta 70, stiff)... :act-up:

D7K_6694_zps6skafxiq.jpg

It took a few weeks for everything to finally arrive but here's my completely new 2016 kit.

Bought a Gore Tex Adidas rain jacket from Fairway Styles this morning. Figure it might come in handy with the amount of rain we've already had this year. I'll play in the rain as long as it isn't too terribly cold.

Odyssey WHP Mini Dart new (shop wear) for $40 from Carl's

After talking to a few people yesterday who use (and swear by) the Zepp golf swing analyzer, I broke down and ordered one from Amazon. $99. Great price - I like the feedback on any mobile device, will be great to use every time I am at the range without having to lug lots of stuff!!

After talking to a few people yesterday who use (and swear by) the Zepp golf swing analyzer, I broke down and ordered one from Amazon. $99. Great price - I like the feedback on any mobile device, will be great to use every time I am at the range without having to lug lots of stuff!!

Used mine for about a week and haven't touched it since.

​Didn't like it?

It was good to check swing path but I wasn't getting much out of it otherwise. It also kept telling me I wasn't taking the club back far enough which I know was not correct as my instructor actually has worked on shortening my swing.

Greens fee

Picked up a 24* Apex Utility to give a try. Got it for $75 so I'm not out a ton if it doesn't work for me.

A round of golf and a dozen Bridgestone B330 RX golf balls.

10 dozen Truvis balls I got super cheap. I couldn't pass them up at a buck a ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dozen of the new B330RX. Man, did they make a great ball even better.

Dozen of the new B330RX. Man, did they make a great ball even better.
Played with one today and it made it through the whole round. A little dinged up after the cart path but man these just perform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back