Putting matt at home

Brian123

Cannot Figure out how to search
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok guys, how many of you have one??? What do u guys do with it to get better??? I use mine every day, its like an addiction for me, I need to putt. Obviouisly its good for short putts and feeling the stroke, but what else can u do with it???:act-up:

Wipe your feet on it when they are muddy?

I'm not sure I understand where you are going with this?

I don't have a putting mat but I do practice in my room as I have very low profile apartment grade carpet. I mostly work on 8 to 10 foot putts and put a quarter on the ground as my target and try to get all putts to finish as close to quarter as possible.

Careful Brian,
Smallie is a well respected member here. I know you were joking but sarcasm cannot be picked up in words sometimes.

He can say what he wants, I'll just root for him in the contests! LOL

JB, whats he got 2 months on me, I just joined yesterday. May I at least ask what makes him so respected????:act-up:

Posts earn respect. He has even reviewed products for us. We have a rep system here for good and bad posts. And you will see that Smallville has done quite well for himself.

We welcome everybody with open arms and hope everyone gets along here. That is why we started this place.

Mo, you're funny, I could say alot of things right now, but I I have learned to just keep my mouth shut and wait for the next battle:alien2:

Well let's be fair, I was kind of a smart alec in my post earlier and I didn't use any smilies or LOL's to let it be known I was joking around.

What I should have said was:

A friend of mine growing up had a putting game that had plastic sand traps, water hazards and angled wood pieces to make slopes (you slide them under the mat) and the instruction book that came with it had a full 18 holes with different pars that you could play, as an alternative to just putting the ball around.

I didn't mean to knock that chip off your shoulder. How about we just start over Brian? (Or else I will have to root for you in the contests!)
AddEmoticons04218.gif

Good plan. We all get along here and have lots of fun. We are so glad that you joined our forum. We love the conversation. Wait till sunday night and you see your first contest night! Its a blast.

Mo, you're funny, I could say alot of things right now, but I I have learned to just keep my mouth shut and wait for the next battle:alien2:

Why do you feel you have to "battle" to begin with? That's not the kind of environment we want to foster here. Smallville stated he did not understand what you were asking about what else to do with a putting mat besides putt on it. Now we're down to this "battling". I think we would be better off if we closed this up and all tried to play nice from here on out.

You touched on some good points Klaymon, we don't want any "battling" here and posts will be moderated accordingly if that happens. I think a lot of differences should be hashed out in PM's and not in the forum if they arise. Good to see everyone is on the same page now. We are all a big happy family and may not always agree, but we should always try to be respectful.

He said to ALL, not just the girls!

Back