Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I don't even know what the hell the groups or which tee time I'm even in anymore. It only changed 10times. Guess I'll be there around 10.

How much is tomorrow?

27 I think. Or close

Ok here are the teams and foursomes for Saturday (I swear you can't make this stuff up, I got the screen shots to prove it. Lol)

10:39
Hickerad & Robozeo
Captaincaution & Grins

10:48
DavidWinchell & PhillyV
Ntnygd76 & Greggdrews

10:57
mikedean441 & Cbaker2882
Milk Man & Gunner

Gonna play Shamble Best Ball.

Pretty pumped to be golfing mid December with you fellas!

Here they are...only one change. Milk man in for rob

Does anyone have a club box they can bring? Sending in some old stuff to CPO for trade in and I thought I had a box here but it's gone

Does anyone have a club box they can bring? Sending in some old stuff to CPO for trade in and I thought I had a box here but it's gone
I got one for you.

Your new sticks haven't even arrived yet and your trading them in

Your new sticks haven't even arrived yet and your trading them in

My new sticks flew home with me. And they're staying with me until I can't swing a club anymore. Then they belong to my son

got many, you need one that a whole set will fit in or just one for a few clubs

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Lol gotta love the metroparks. $34 for golf in December around here is comical

I'll give you $50 for your tee time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new sticks flew home with me. And they're staying with me until I can't swing a club anymore. Then they belong to my son

Just busting chops buddy figured you hadn't had enough in this thread

Funny part of it all is golf now has 2 spots at 12:36 for $15. Just play through everyone and catch up

Theres 1 spot at 1003 break off let them play as 3some and let guys play through til u hit us

Cya fellas in a few hours.

Have fun out there fellas. While I wont be able to make it out this morning, I do have the green light to play tomorrow morning.

See u guys in a bit hitting the road in a few to the basketball game. Hoping we score this week

Eta 1030

Back