Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Not to thread jack. But did everyone see the great news!! Canadan is the next Grandaddy captain!!! We should all congratulate our fellow Buckeye for being the first Captain to win the Grandaddy and put the #ZooCrew in their place.

Congrats Dan!!! You are the chosen one!

Not to take away from the previous Captains, because they all did an awesome job. Canadan is the man to finally produce a Grandaddy victory. My full faith is in you my friend.
seems like a very worthy thread jack. Congrats Dan

Does sleepy hollow have a range to hit some balls pre round?
I will be the guy on it an hour early after the debacle of Raintree and their closed range, took like 6 holes of crap golf before I did anything that resembled golf

Its all you...really its all you, especially if the pain killers dont kick in fast enough

We'll just play to your heavenwood distance off every tee

OH Regional Rivalry Power rankings through 1 tryout

Spots #1-#20 are a tie between people that golfed after thanksgiving with us (less PhillyV plus people that couldnt make it out but still qualify)

#21-#50 are new OH THPERS that either just started or will find the site in the next few months

Then spot #51 is PhillyV

I hope I'm considered in one of these scenarios.

Good warmup today at Pine Hills. Shot 47 on he front getting used to stupid fast greens, had to be running 11 or 12, and cleaned up the back with a 39. Ready to rock tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Winchell and Shev won if that group stays haha.

It's gonna be ugly on my end. I'm gonna need the help.

Sucks about Phil obviously but cmon milk man!

OH Regional Rivalry Power rankings through 1 tryout

Spots #1-#20 are a tie between people that golfed after thanksgiving with us (less PhillyV plus people that couldnt make it out but still qualify)

#21-#50 are new OH THPERS that either just started or will find the site in the next few months

Then spot #51 is PhillyV

Not sure if I fall in the top 20 or the bottom 30 but at least I'm higher than 51. LOL :alien2::banana:

Not sure if I fall in the top 20 or the bottom 30 but at least I'm higher than 51. LOL :alien2::banana:

Top 20, ur not new

Wedge game is tight these days. Your gonna forget what a chutt is in no time

I'm pretty sure those are fighting words.

Looks like we can bust out the shorts one last time this year.

Damn I just dropped down to beyond 60. Going to have to make up ground over the winter.

Hey Mike...
Do you need a trip out to see OSU vs ND? Tickets, Roundtrip Airfare and Lodging?

Damn I just dropped down to beyond 60. Going to have to make up ground over the winter.

Hey Mike...
Do you need a trip out to see OSU vs ND? Tickets, Roundtrip Airfare and Lodging?

Well i wouldn't say no...

Did we reconfigure the dream team or no?

Ok rob just texted me he cant play tomorrow so we have an opening again

Sorry guys. Looks like I fell back in Regional rivalry but at least I'm still in front of PhillyV I think

I re ran it just now and came up with this...

Group 1
CbakeGrinsMilk
Group 2
WinchellHick
Group 3
CcNtny
Group 4
GunnerMike
Group 5
GregRobo

Mr. 441, is that more to your liking? I feel like I'm letting you down in the grouping dept

Im messing with ya again i dont care what we do we can lrave it be (but maybe have the 3some go first no matter what we do) but i love razzing ya...now imagine having that done via pm and text 20 times a year lol

Back