NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake, what is Amalie? That is the rink name correct?

Local oil company, they have been around forever but have made oil to be marketed under other names. Now they are marketing their own name. Same strategy as Lunas Oil and their stadium in Indy.

Local oil company, they have been around forever but have made oil to be marketed under other names. Now they are marketing their own name. Same strategy as Lunas Oil and their stadium in Indy.
Ahh got it for some reason I though it was a grocery store, not sure why.

Our PP is so freaking frustrating

Welp they get another crack at it here

And just as frustrating

Yeah that wasn't pretty

Wow Kuzie! What a goal

I was starting to think we had turned a corner, but back to this crap. Had some good looks just can't put it in the net.

From the boxscore it looks like Ovechkin is having another one of those games where he's not doing anything?

Positive of the Leafs season....prospects playing well for the Marlies

Saddest post I've ever made.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

From the boxscore it looks like Ovechkin is having another one of those games where he's not doing anything?
Well yeah is fantasy is what you are concerned about...

Well yeah is fantasy is what you are concerned about...

well just seems that for someone who's up there as being one of the best players in the game he has his fair share of games where he's pretty much invisible which shouldn't happen with his talent

well just seems that for someone who's up there as being one of the best players in the game he has his fair share of games where he's pretty much invisible which shouldn't happen with his talent
Sure, invisible if that's what you want to call it

I'm here, he's been far from invisible.

That was a lazy penalty, standing still and an obvious trip

How are those seats again Wake?

Holtby is so good

030b19b763a1b384a382e61ac93ec5d9.jpg

Finally

These 2 teams are going at it. So awesome to watch

We are buzzing right now, but ya gotta put them in.

Holtby is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back