Kennedy "Leprechaun" Comment on Rory Mcilroy

If this goes through....ND may have to change their mascot :banghead:

Pedantic hat on, her comment is not racist, its xenophobic

Its Fox News, what do you expect? The Daily Show is more of a legitimate news source than Fox News is.

Its Fox News, what do you expect? The Daily Show is more of a legitimate news source than Fox News is.

The democrat on the show is the one that made the comment...

I don't get what being a democrat or republican has anything to do with this. Stupidity has no political party.

I don't get what being a democrat or republican has anything to do with this. Stupidity has no political party.

Agreed. Its the part of blasting Fox News as the "republican slanted" and "outrageous" blah blah blah before realising that for the same people blasting that, she is "their voice". Par for the course for some however.

FWIW, I still cant for the life of me understand the outrage. With all that is said in this world, the idea that anybody could be offended or find this "crazy" is hysterical to me. Hell, worse is said by half the THPers on this forum all of the time about all kinds of athletes.

Agreed. Its the part of blasting Fox News as the "republican slanted" and "outrageous" blah blah blah before realising that for the same people blasting that, she is "their voice". Par for the course for some however.

FWIW, I still cant for the life of me understand the outrage. With all that is said in this world, the idea that anybody could be offended or find this "crazy" is hysterical to me. Hell, worse is said by half the THPers on this forum all of the time about all kinds of athletes.

When I first heard the story I just kinda laughed. I honestly still find it kind of funny she called him a leprechaun. That's about the extent of it though, I didn't care either way.

I agree. There is so much more going on to focus on, like bubba painting the general lee. :alien:

I 'm Irish and don' t understand why there is any controversy. If this "racist" or "xenophobic" then I'm a potato farmer's great grandson... Oh wait.
The Irish are tougher than professional offence takers.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I 'm Irish and don' t understand why there is any controversy. If this "racist" or "xenophobic" then I'm a potato farmer's great grandson... Oh wait.
The Irish are tougher than professional offence takers.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

There isn't. My petition was a sarcastic take on how PC we are when people speak their mind.

Hell, worse is said by half the THPers on this forum all of the time about all kinds of athletes.

I said worse about fupresti this morning on my drive in to work

There isn't. My petition was a sarcastic take on how PC we are when people speak their mind.
What's hilarious about this is that 67 have signed the petition and the comments are priceless. You actually have people in Ireland and Liverpool supporting your cause. God, I hope this somehow makes it into the media and they interview you. I would pay good money to see you answer questions about this with a straight face.....

She considers herself Libertarian.
Wait.....we have more than two political parties? I was convinced if you ain't red......you're blue! 'Murica! :alien:

Back