StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

I mean I like it, it's just I wish there was more to work for unlocking. The collectible things don't do it for me and there's only like a few characters to unlock and everyone will be the same black trooper at 50 so idk I'm just kinda bored. Still a cool game tho
That's very true. A little more customization and more weapons would be nice.

That's very true. A little more customization and more weapons would be nice.
For sure. Games like cod and bf spoil us with soooo much stuff to unlock and attach so it's hard to not want it haha.

This game looks great. But the reviews have been mixed on this one . Looks like a fun shoot em up though

I'm still enjoying it, but I suck. Still a challenge for me. Old man reaction times!

Ditto. I die a lot but I have fun. I picked the old guy with the grey hair as both rebel/empire in hopes they would go easy on me. No luck so far.

It is a glorious time to be playing right now. Oh my... Wrecking fools left and right.

Just picked up this game for my son. Hope he enjoys it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santa got me this game, guess I'll be checking it out in a while

Double XP bonus going on right now. Will make the noobies feel better when they get slaughtered.

Double XP bonus going on right now. Will make the noobies feel better when they get slaughtered.

Boy am I lame ass at this, running around in the caves blindly. think i managed to kill 3. think i need to figure out movement and weapons.

Boy am I lame ass at this, running around in the caves blindly. think i managed to kill 3. think i need to figure out movement and weapons.

It'll take about 15-20 games. My advice is stick with your teammates. You should get the hang of it.

Took me a little while too. My main advice is pick a weapon and put yourself in situations where that weapon excels.

Here's a quick tip for newbies. Play in third person mode as you get the full field of view, as well as can see around corners. On xbox down on the d-pad will give you the around the corner view as well.

And if you are having a hard time killing people, use the homing shot. It's a newb weapon, and is easy to escape from. But enough people don't know how to escape from it. It could be easy kills until you get used to the game. They will buff this soon I'm sure.

My ultimate set up is bounty hunter trait, with jet pack, personal shield, and pulse cannon. I went 48-3 with that set up last night.
Once you get to level 3 of that trait you are extremely over powered. As you get a power up with every kill, as well as your recharges instantly reset which is huge!

I don't play the smaller maps very much, but on the larger maps I've found the EE-3 is the best rifle. If you don't like the 3 shot burst use the A280C.
Merry Christmas and may the force be with you! Lol

Sent from my S6 edge

I like to take the shock blaster or Dl44 pistol and then use the jetpack/barrage combo to close the gap and own.

Reached level 50 a couple of hours ago. That double XP definitely helped yesterday.

Reached level 50 a couple of hours ago. That double XP definitely helped yesterday.
Nice, what skins you going to use?

Sent from my S6 edge

Nice, what skins you going to use?

Sent from my S6 edge

I'll probably use Shadow trooper the most of the time and the storm trooper when I feel like changing it up. For the Rebels I'm using the male level 50 dude. Forget his name. What are you using?

Shadow trooper. And Scout trooper for Hoth only, for the Empire.
Been using the Sullustan as his laugh emote kills me for Rebels. Haven't bought a level 50 rebel skin yet.

Sent from my S6 edge

That was on Endor. No worries from the air, and have to get close for ions to make it through the trees :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at Level 41 or so but haven't played a lot recently and missed out on Double XP weekend.

Christmas noobs are fun to kill, but they sure are infuriating when on your team. Even worse when you get partnered with some guy who stays as far away from the action as possible. Argh!

any of you guys try;
Bounty Hunter Trait
Personal shield
jetpack
Bowcaster

Once you get to trait level 3 (6 kills), everything resets after a kill, so jetpack into a crowd, shoot your charged bowcaster at their feet, get a kill, everything instantly recharges. Instantly jetpack and charge while in the air, fire at enemies feet, and repeat as necessary. You can go on some huge killstreaks. So OP. Got some hate mail over the last few days, lol. Love it!

any of you guys try;
Bounty Hunter Trait
Personal shield
jetpack
Bowcaster

Once you get to trait level 3 (6 kills), everything resets after a kill, so jetpack into a crowd, shoot your charged bowcaster at their feet, get a kill, everything instantly recharges. Instantly jetpack and charge while in the air, fire at enemies feet, and repeat as necessary. You can go on some huge killstreaks. So OP. Got some hate mail over the last few days, lol. Love it!

I'll give it a shot the next time I am on. Currently I've been playing a lot more BO3.

Here's a little Montage I made called 'Annoying Shield Guy'. Me being a little cheap. Lol. Listen with volume.

Sent from my S6 edge

Last edited:
That made me laugh, nicely done.
Thanks. Not sure if I'm being a better sport than t-bagging or not though, lol
StarWars version of it I guess.

Sent from my S6 edge

Spent some time this morning playing the Turning Point format on the new Graveyard of Giants map that came out early Dec. I like this format on that map. I hate the map for Walker Assault. Is that weird?

I'm level 50 now and finally getting to be an average player! Ha!

Back