StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

Spent some time this morning playing the Turning Point format on the new Graveyard of Giants map that came out early Dec. I like this format on that map. I hate the map for Walker Assault. Is that weird?

I'm level 50 now and finally getting to be an average player! Ha!

Congrats at getting to 50! I like turning point too, just wish more maps had the mode. I as well don't like jakku on Walker assault, even though Walker is almost all I play.

Shifty was showing me how its done yesterday.

I'm at L45 and slowly grinding to get to 50.

Is this game any good? I have never played a Star Wars game before but the movies have spiked my interest in getting this for Xbox One.

Is this game any good? I have never played a Star Wars game before but the movies have spiked my interest in getting this for Xbox One.

Think battlefield with stars wars characters... If you are a BF fan you will like it

For a non-hardcore gamer like myself it's a lot of fun. Find a game mode you like and let er rip!

Yes! Easy, almost brainless entertainment. It's a blast.

My latest thing that almost feels like hacking is loading up on sonar pulses and getting the shotgun blaster...sitting in the control room in Endor on Walker Assault and sitting by the uplink station. Hilarious. Let a pulse go and wait for them to be right around the corner. Instant death. :alien:

Here's part 3 of a video montage for this game. Hope you guys take a look and let me know what you think. I still love this game!
So yes I think this game is good! lol.

As others have said, I think the game is a blast. I usually only play for a couple hours a week and am able to start the game and remain competitive in multiplayer. I can't say the same for other first person shooters.

The graphics and sound are both amazing, especially if you are a Star Wars fan.

Here's part 3 of a video montage for this game. Hope you guys take a look and let me know what you think. I still love this game!
So yes I think this game is good! lol.

Forgot to ask. Any of you do the Han Solo lucky shot trick as in the video? I love that move!

Sent from my S6 edge

The beauty of this game of that I can play a couple hours per week and still compete and kick some @$$. CoD or Rory I have to play non stop to even have a chance and I hate that

Played this last night for the first time and I loved it! It was fun and different, not like COD. Also it never felt like it was lagging or anything, played in a few game types where there was 40 people playing and zero issues. I do wish there was some sort of campaign though.

Bought the game last night for Xbox One but didn't get a chance to play it. Looking forward to giving it a go...perhaps tonight!

I've been lagging like crazy, and couldn't even get on two nights ago. Is it me or is EA having server issues?

I've been lagging like crazy, and couldn't even get on two nights ago. Is it me or is EA having server issues?
I think it's a free week for EA access this week, so could be full servers?? At least I hope that's what it is.
I had same problem last night.

Sent from my S6 edge

I'm finally at level 49. Almost there! Managed to kick some serious butt this morning and even went 44/8 on Supremacy.

Bought it for PC. Played a few hours and loved the mechanics of the game (but hated that there is really no skill gap), love how beautiful the graphics were, loved how great the sounds were, and then I got bored out of my mind with playing it. It's one of the most shallow games I've ever played, sadly. Tons a wasted potential. In the end, I got a refund from Origin and never looked back.

This is a pretty common review theme as well, but it depends what you want in a game.

Bought it for PC. Played a few hours and loved the mechanics of the game (but hated that there is really no skill gap), love how beautiful the graphics were, loved how great the sounds were, and then I got bored out of my mind with playing it. It's one of the most shallow games I've ever played, sadly. Tons a wasted potential. In the end, I got a refund from Origin and never looked back.

This is a pretty common review theme as well, but it depends what you want in a game.

well, for myself, with tons of hours in it, and I play with full parties of friends. I still love this game. I cannot get enough of going 54-3, and 65-8. And I'm not a vehicle person, so most of my kills are all infantry. And saying no skill gap, is false. Its just not COD and was never meant to be (thank God!).

well, for myself, with tons of hours in it, and I play with full parties of friends. I still love this game. I cannot get enough of going 54-3, and 65-8. And I'm not a vehicle person, so most of my kills are all infantry. And saying no skill gap, is false. Its just not COD and was never meant to be.

Certainly, to each their own...it's great that you enjoy it, I wish I did. I maintain that (IMO) there is very minimal skill gap. Just my opinion on that, and COD isn't my baseline for shooters that require skill.

I loved the game, but the latest patch absolutely ruined it for me. They nerfed pretty much every card to the point that the intensity is gone from the game.

I loved the game, but the latest patch absolutely ruined it for me. They nerfed pretty much every card to the point that the intensity is gone from the game.

I don't have the homing shot in any of my builds anymore. And never used the bowcaster, or dl-44 so never affected me too much. Just the trait bountyhunter when getting to level 3 has a 3 second pause before reseting cards. Which was needed as it was too powerful. Thats all that really affected me.

Been using pulse rifle, scan pulse, and thermal for small maps. The pulse rifle, personal shield, and jetpack for large maps as my defaults. My k/d is north of 2, so it works for me.

I agree the patch did take some intensity out of the game.

I used Dl44 and bowcaster religiously so it pretty much cut my nuts off

Glad they nerfed homing shot. That was needed. I didn't think the other changes were that needed. Still playing a ton and I still suck.

Back