JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you could replace one club in your bag, what would it be? And what do you think you would replace it with?

i desperately need something between my driver and #5 hybrid. i go from 200-210 yards to 250-270(all soggy yardages). huge gap to fill.

I would say my 60*. I love it, but I'm a wedge-maniac.

• Admin
NVM,
The 5DX could be right up your alley in 18.5 degree.

yah, my Adams #3 A3OS is 19degrees,but i can't hit it consistantly. goes 230 when i do though. i may go back to my TM "V" series 3 wood, unless i win something...cough.

No question... my driver. It's defective as we all now know.

My Titleist 3 wood, cant hit it 50% of the time, but not sure what to replace it with?

Probably the bag itself.

I honestly like all my clubs right now. But if my driver ever fails me, I really like the PING G10. Then again, the Nike SQ SuMo is such a good driver, I would like to demo the new Dymo too.

Oh, and I lurv putters.

Driver because I'm so inconsistent and I'm always searching might pick up a Nike 5000 or maybe Adams XTD A3 we'll see.

I'd trade my 3 wood in for a 3 Hybrid. Although I still do have room for 1 more club.

Maybe we will have another Nickent Hybrid giveaway soon Dent.

My 3w is on the chopping block... It's going to become a 14* Nickent 5dx hybrid.

3 more posts until 20 is hit 307. Contest starts at 7

1 in 35 or so is a little better chance than lottery.

Since I don't carry 14 clubs, can I add a driver that I can hit to my bag? I don't know which one that is yet, because there hasn't been one that I had long term success with yet!

Back