Myrtle Beach Trip

OhioGolfer

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Weather
Going to Myrtle Beach for the first time Friday-Monday to play some golf! Pretty excited as the courses look amazing online. Looks like I will have to bring my "A" game or the scores could go high.

Friday- Founders Club and True Blue

Saturday- World Tour Golf Links

Sunday- Man O War and MBN Kings North

Monday- The Witch

I'm sure a lot of you guys have played some of these courses, any words of wisdom??

You are gonna have a blast. Since you are right next door, it is worth your time, well worth your time in fact to try to get on at Caledonia. You can thank me later. Enjoy and play well.

JM

Going to Myrtle Beach for the first time Friday-Monday to play some golf! Pretty excited as the courses look amazing online. Looks like I will have to bring my "A" game or the scores could go high.

Friday- Founders Club and True Blue

Saturday- World Tour Golf Links

Sunday- Man O War and MBN Kings North

Monday- The Witch

I'm sure a lot of you guys have played some of these courses, any words of wisdom??
I like world tour. I made an ace on 16 of Augusta with 8 friends watching. It is a fun course though. 1 and 18 were fun holes. Played the 3rd 9 too, but don't remember much of it. Have a great time.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

go every year, but to N Mrytle Beach. You will love The Witch, but bring extra balls as it has A LOT of water. Go to Chestnut Hill at Hwy 17 and Hwy 22. Awesome lobster bisque and she crab soup. Also, great dinners. You will not be sorry. If you have extra time try the courses at Barefoot landing.

Just landed, first tee time at 10

If you can find time to fit in the Hackler Course (at Coastal Carolina), I'd recommend it.

Tee times were already set unfortunately. Just got done playing founders club. Must have been a ton rain here lately but we still had fun. Didn't play my best but shot 85 with a double on 18. In an hour we will be teeing off at true blue.

Tee times were already set unfortunately. Just got done playing founders club. Must have been a ton rain here lately but we still had fun. Didn't play my best but shot 85 with a double on 18. In an hour we will be teeing off at true blue.

Not bad, I had the best putting day of my life there last summer, had 13 one putts and shot 81

Yeah we've had a quite bit of rain lately. Hell, it's been a pretty wet year altogether. At least the greens should be pretty receptive!

Hit it well, and enjoy your stay!

I'm jealous. SO jealous.

I really think a buddies trip to True Blue and Caledonia with some of my THP made friends needs to happen in the next year or so.

Hole 3 tee shot, made the birdie
dffc6b3ad66c26962d0edb4f55e64bea.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You'll enjoy it! I go every year first weekend in May. Just booked my trip actually! Will be playing Pine Hills, Farmstead, TPC, and Blackmoor. I'm bringing 20 guys this year hopefully!

190 out of the sand on 4. Eagle coming up

2 putt birdie. After the start I've turned it around nice. True blue is beautiful

I'm jealous. SO jealous.

I really think a buddies trip to True Blue and Caledonia with some of my THP made friends needs to happen in the next year or so.
Im in just tell me when.
A few other solid options around there too to package them with

I'm jealous. SO jealous.

I could be a buddy. I'd even settle for a THP friend

Have a great time! Good start at True Blue..loved playing there.

83 at true blue. 44-39 with 3 birdies. Awesome course

Pretty close to a hole in one in 14 I believe. Wrapped around and came back
019c9c0c7f105420e1de1c920e2d464f.jpg

I'm jealous. SO jealous.

Only been here a day but I love it. Some great golf to be done here.

Back