Srixon Z 945 Review

Well if that other number one set stays hot for you brother you know someone who would take those z945s off your hands... With and incentive of course haha

Haha understood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These will be back in the bag next week. My other number 1 set has been on fire lately. I'll update as soon as they get back in there. The spin comments are flat out true. These are simply all around lethal blades.

My alignment was wacky today buttruck these solid again. Paired with program f15 120 6.5 I'm getting great mid to mid high flight and great spin rates maximizing distance. Yeah I'll be that guy that hits pw 150 lol

Well if your alignment gets to out of whack I know a guy that will take those beauties off your hands lol... Am I sounding repetitive yet or super jealous

My alignment was wacky today buttruck these solid again. Paired with program f15 120 6.5 I'm getting great mid to mid high flight and great spin rates maximizing distance. Yeah I'll be that guy that hits pw 150 lol

Haha no problem there! Distance is not an issue !

I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. Even though my other gamer set has been on fire, I had to take these out. They continued to perform like they had never come out of the bag. 39-39 for a 78. Phenomenal in every way.

I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. Even though my other gamer set has been on fire, I had to take these out. They continued to perform like they had never come out of the bag. 39-39 for a 78. Phenomenal in every way.

You are an animal my friend! We have to tee it up again sometime and you need to have these in the bag, I want to look at irons that I have no business hitting. :alien:

You are an animal my friend! We have to tee it up again sometime and you need to have these in the bag, I want to look at irons that I have no business hitting. :alien:

Will do my man. They are so freaking good.

I'm still here when you boys are ready to unload!!!!

These were spectacular again today. The biggest thing I am noticing about these is how easy it is to flight them. It has been humid, yet windy the last few times I have taken them out and I have had significant success by flighting the ball down against the wind, or up to increase distance when it was behind me. The feel continues to be second to none on well struck shots. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish Srixon would release these in the US. Really hoping this is the case for the next version.

So jealous my friend... Glad to hear they are working well for you.

These were spectacular again today. The biggest thing I am noticing about these is how easy it is to flight them. It has been humid, yet windy the last few times I have taken them out and I have had significant success by flighting the ball down against the wind, or up to increase distance when it was behind me. The feel continues to be second to none on well struck shots. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish Srixon would release these in the US. Really hoping this is the case for the next version.
As I understand it they will release them in september

Bad news for me is they are releasing black version in japan...

No way....... Tell me there are pics

No way....... Tell me there are pics

db0cff2387db4f147fdb018ba8971322.jpg
79fe4249d9c9368ec7908fe05ea5c478.jpg
9d89edbb04d712ce6bf48446ac8d7022.jpg

Omg get out of here.

Wow wow wow!!!

Wow......you boys know where 2 go when you decide on the black!

Wow the black is droll worthy!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I wonder how durable the black coating will be

I'm more of a traditionalist- I'd rather game the chrome, but darn are those sweet

See you guys later gotta go to the equipment pondering thread.

The 745 and 945 combo set is going to happen. Just a matter of time lol

Back