Egg Nog Season is upon us!

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Egg Nog is easily one of my favorite features of the Fall/Winter seasons. Kroger is about to release their pumpkin egg nog and it's surprisingly GOOD! I'll likely be stocking up the freezer to make sure I have some available for the off season.

Any other egg nog drinkers out there? What's your favorite brand? Any I need to try?
1d73fed62035ce8285c147856c8e8a85.jpg

Love the nog.

I do enjoy some egg nog. You can put almost any kind of booze in there and it tastes great.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh, that's not even real egg nog! This is the real stuff my wife makes. I never really liked egg nog before, but all I had ever had was the store bought crap. This stuff is full of alcohol and very delicious!

I'll get the recipe from her and you can try that!

egg nog 1.jpgegg nog 2.jpg

It's 108 degrees today where I am in San Jose, so it's hard to relate.

Oh, that's not even real egg nog! This is the real stuff my wife makes. I never really liked egg nog before, but all I had ever had was the store bought crap. This stuff is full of alcohol and very delicious!

I'll get the recipe from her and you can try that!

View attachment 29054View attachment 29055
That looks amazing! Any chance there's a non alcoholic version?

Pumpkin eggnog sounds amazing!
I've converted at least 5 or 6 non nog drinkers with that stuff. It's the best store bought nog I've had.

I have never tried egg nog before.

Looks like some good nog there, please do post the recipe.

That looks amazing! Any chance there's a non alcoholic version?
Heavy cream, sugar and eggs, basically. A few other things. But the hero in egg nog is alcohol!

I'll find the recipe, and you can just omit the alcohol part.

I wish we had a Kroger here so I could try it.
I may have to see how I can ship you guys some when they stock it. I'm sure it would go great with anything you decide to mix it with.

Ugh, I can't even right now...too soon. I just don't want it to be Fall yet, that means the end of golf season is near. :bad:

Edit: I do love me some good egg nog tho!

Don't really have a favorite egg nog but most I have tried are good.

Ugh, I can't even right now...too soon. I just don't want it to be Fall yet, that means the end of golf season is near. :bad:

Edit: I do love me some good egg nog tho!
No bueno. The South welcomes you.

No bueno. The South welcomes you.

No doubt, I welcome the south also. It's really not much more of a sweltering sauna in the summer than where I am now. One day I'll make it happen...

I love egg nog. Can't wait!

I enjoy Egg Nog but way too early for it for me. I'm not sure how I feel about store bought though. I've always had homemade with a heavy dose of alcohol.

Love egg nog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmmmm... Egg nogggggggg...

Is it possible to get nog without the egg? My girlfriend can't stand eggs; but enjoys the holidays. It is always an issue. Not a deal breaker or anything but one of those festering sores...so to speak. Her other thing is confetti, which I really do not understand, but we both like nutmeg.

Back