Wilson Staff FG V4 IRONS

Outside of the 100 anniversary blades these are my favorite looking irons from wilson, but would probably be better off gaming the m3s or maybe the protos(would be nice to get in the event)

I love my Tour 100's! They are not difficult to hit at all and have great feel.

I will own a set of V4s or whatever replaces then one day. Mark my words.

Love the feedback in here.

Had another solid round of ball striking today with these. The course we played had 3 par 3s over 180 Yds. The long irons were fantastic off the tee. The sound is spot on for my liking.

Had another solid round of ball striking today with these. The course we played had 3 par 3s over 180 Yds. The long irons were fantastic off the tee. The sound is spot on for my liking.
Watching Kevin hit long irons will make you feel like a small man. Dude just gets the ball OUT THERE.
Excuse me while I hit driver.

I love my Tour 100's! They are not difficult to hit at all and have great feel.

They do feel great. Just not irons I think I could game on a regular basis

Hit the FG V4 7i demo at the shop today and definitely enjoyed the feel and had no trouble launching it. Such freaking gorgeous clubs...just like the V2's before them. Wilson knows how to make a freaking iron.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hit the FG V4 7i demo at the shop today and definitely enjoyed the feel and had no trouble launching it. Such freaking gorgeous clubs...just like the V2's before them. Wilson knows how to make a freaking iron.

I had toyed around with blending this set with the century blades, but honestly after playing yesterday I don't see any need to do so. I typically strike the ball fairly well, but these offer a sense of security for a less than stellar strike.

I had toyed around with blending this set with the century blades, but honestly after playing yesterday I don't see any need to do so. I typically strike the ball fairly well, but these offer a sense of security for a less than stellar strike.
I hit these again today and came away impressed yet again. The feel on a pure shot is truly something special.

It sure is. I've been enamored of Wilson's players irons since the V2, and these are no exception.

Finished up my third practice session tonight this week. With these irons and the 2U I absolutely don't know what to do with the 3 wood. Length wise it's the same as the 2u, and I hit the 2u off the deck better than the 3 wood. There is a gap between the 2 u and 4 iron of roughly 30 yds, which is a little more than I'd like. So I've got to find a filler there. I have been trying to find a 3u and 4u with the right shaft to hit. I haven't had much luck so far. The pairing of CTapers and the V4 feel very good. Initially I was concerned I'd lose my typical trajectory, but it hasn't really been the case.

Nah your trajectory was always going to be solid with that setup. Get a 3 utility!
Was leaning 3 and having a single head cover bag not counting putter cover.

Was leaning 3 and having a single head cover bag not counting putter cover.
That's pretty much a dream setup of mine. Something about a bag full of shiny irons just screams badass.

9ebd1319b26cfd52302611fb129e2137.jpg

Still torn.

Still torn.

Those would be perfect with KBS TourVs.

...and in Atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit these again today while waiting for FG Tour TC wedges. So Freaking solid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still torn.
Hahaha dude you've been fighting this for a week +. I love them, but I'm guessing your ready to move them out.

For those that play, or have hit, the utility irons, would you recommend the 2 or 3 utility to gap between my 4 wood and 4 iron/hybrid? I'm looking for something to hit from the tee and fairway that I can keep lower than my 4 wood and hybrid.

For those that play, or have hit, the utility irons, would you recommend the 2 or 3 utility to gap between my 4 wood and 4 iron/hybrid? I'm looking for something to hit from the tee and fairway that I can keep lower than my 4 wood and hybrid.

I've recently started playing the 2u. For me it's as long as my current 2 wood. Not sure what your swing is like, or distances, they also make a 4u. If your able I would suggest hitting all 3 on a simulator with the clubs on either side of the gap your looking to fill and go from there,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back