CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Anyone seen this ad? If so, how did you feel about it.

I was pretty intrigued, but noticed a spelling error. The good samaritan that I am, I tried to notify the company. The rest is outlined by the email that I have sent to the company.

"I tried calling your 1800number just now, and a man by the name of John picked up, and was incredibly rude to me. I was just notifying you regarding the spelling error in the commercial. I thought I was doing something good, but all I really got was an a-hole telling me that he would get me to buy it, so I can use it for a lightsaber with my buddies. As an avid and passionate golfer, i was intrigued by the product but now that I know it is better used as a lightsaber, I better stay away. By the way, he's going to 'notify' Barack Obama about the spelling error. Here is a picture showing the spelling mistake. Hope you have a great day, because this a-hole obviously isn't, and felt it was necessary to take it out on me.

Thainer21

Ps- maybe some customer service training or seminar may help your company, as rudeness is never a way to get a product sold.

I changed the spelling of some words, obviously for the forums sake.

What would you have done?

photo-1-1.jpg

Thanks. The video showing that sports science program,I remember watching on TV.

Wow, $20 for shipping alone.

Pretty crazy they would treat you that way. Clearly the customer service needs quick improvement. Is there still a market for light sabers?

Re: Swingnature

thedue said:
Pretty crazy they would treat you that way. Clearly the customer service needs quick improvement. Is there still a market for light sabers?

Lol I don't know. He didn't even tell me anything about it relating to the golf product. He went straight to the lightsaber thing.

Re: Swingnature

The president of the company just emailed me back, he apologized, and told me that this action would not go unnoticed. He assured me that the company that manages the calls/orders have been professional in the past and action will be taken.

Also, he told me to include my mailing address, and he would send me a swingnature free of charge. Will it show up? I have no idea. I will post pics and a review of the product.

lightsabers are actually on sale at toys-r-us...
as far as the swingnature goes... i was interested in the infomercial... but i already have a weighted club... and i figure after watching the infomercial... i can just use a shaft or turn one of my clubs upside down and swing it to get the same feel... plus i like listening to the swoosh of an upside down club

The president of the company just emailed me back, he apologized, and told me that this action would not go unnoticed. He assured me that the company that manages the calls/orders have been professional in the past and action will be taken.

Also, he told me to include my mailing address, and he would send me a swingnature free of charge. Will it show up? I have no idea. I will post pics and a review of the product.
:thumb: Nice outcome!

No good deed ever goes unpunishedrewarded! :act-up:

Here she is. The grips are poor quality, but it was free. Ill get started on it and see it anything happens?

Here she is. The grips are poor quality, but it was free. Ill get started on it and see it anything happens?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. I also saw the ad and was curious about the product.

Thainer

Blast from the past! How did ths thing shake out for you??

Thainer

Blast from the past! How did ths thing shake out for you??

I didn't really like it as a whole but its a great warmup stretch tool with the heavy/light. It does work.

The "face angle" function is dumb though.

Back