Do you like people falling?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wipeout is back tonight. Set the DVR MO_Hacker!

Now that our shows (Idol) are over for a while, this is perfect timing!

I think some falls are funny, but I dont see the absolute hilarity of it. Even if i stumble, my girlfriend bursts our laughing. She consistently youtubes funny falls, and is absolutely in stitches about it

I think some falls are funny, but I dont see the absolute hilarity of it. Even if i stumble, my girlfriend bursts our laughing. She consistently youtubes funny falls, and is absolutely in stitches about it

sounds familiar. my gf loves this show. she is also one of those people that laughs when someone falls. I just don't understand it all...

Thanks for the headsup JB :)

He's referring to the show, not people falling normally.

See I love this show, because the falls are so outrageous, and the contestants are so determined. But just normal trips and falls I dont understand whats funny, although I will laugh at a random event if it happens suddenly, and in a funny way
sounds familiar. my gf loves this show. she is also one of those people that laughs when someone falls. I just don't understand it all...

Wipeout is back tonight. Set the DVR MO_Hacker!

I set the DVR and texted MO in case he doesn't come back before showtime!

I love this show.

Thanks for the heads up JB, my kids love watching that show almost as much as I do.

I'll admit I get a kick out of it anytime one of my buddies takes a spill, I don't know why but I always laugh first and then ask if they're alright. haha

Edit: when I saw the title of the thread I was expecting another Tiger Woods thread.

The show jumped the shark last year; a 2-hour season premeire on ABC is a sure sign.

i actually wanna try out for this show... i think i could go as far as the big balls... buahaha
this show and minute to win it... beer drinking games for money... brilliant

Back