The Weird Dream Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decided if reading this thread is more like being in group therapy or being a voyeur.

I can't decided if reading this thread is more like being in group therapy or being a voyeur.

group voyeur therapy

I don't mind living vicariously as long as someone else is actually doing it.:bananadance:

OK. I'm in the mall and I'm in my underwear....I;m panicked but no one seems to notice. Whassup with that?!

I think we have reached an all new low tonight.

Okay Harry, I watched your video (tell me they didn't broadcast that one).

Back atcha. Atleast mine's shorter.

[YOUTUBE]RnJ0wqhZzw0[/YOUTUBE]

I woke up this morning and can only remember the songs from my dreams. I can't believe my dreams all have a soundtrack and I wonder what this means.

Why is everyone laughing so hard in that video. It's not supposed to be funny.

Unlike Harry, they don't find those underpants hawt.

Last night:

Me and 3 friends living in back of a burger joint. Like in the store room. We were going out and we made a bet that the first person to find a specific car and take a photo with it would win. The prize was an extra large order of fries. I picked the car and it had to be a 1965-67 Ford Mustang. Green. No convertibles, no fastbacks, and no modded cars.

Somewhere in the course of looking for the car, I ran into Jennifer Aniston and we hit it off. Somehow, we ended up in a helicopter looking for the green Mustang. Finally found one in a parking garage. We were racing with my buddies to find it first and get the photo. It was owned by Samuel L. Jackson. It shouldn't have counted though, because it was all muscle car modded.

Harry - Was there music?

Conversation? I never remember conversations from dreams. I think my dreams are more like silent movies.

Jennifer was looking for her niece at first and was calling her name. I also remember the sound of the helicopter blades.

Jennifer was looking for her niece at first and was calling her name. I also remember the sound of the helicopter blades.

I'd love for Jennifer to join me in my dreams. :drool: Did you find her niece? :confused2:

I'd love for Jennifer to join me in my dreams. :drool: Did you find her niece? :confused2:

Yes. But not sure what happened to her after that.

Jennifer Aniston may be the hottest 40 year old ever. EVER.

Yes. But not sure what happened to her after that.

Jennifer Aniston may be the hottest 40 year old ever. EVER.

Well atleast you found her.

Agreed. Maybe her and I can be the next Ashton and Demi. Except I look nothing like Ashton.

Agreed. Maybe her and I can be the next Ashton and Demi. Except I look nothing like Ashton.

Nice Bogey. Then Grace comes from a broken home.

Nice Bogey. Then Grace comes from a broken home.

She will soon forget after laying in the lap of luxury for a couple of nights.

Not really weird in and of itself, but the past couple of weeks, I've had recurring dreams that my dog is still with me.

EDIT: Duh. As soon as I posted that, I realized that Monday is the 4th anniversary of the day he died.

Well there you go Harry.

Have you gotten another dog in the meantime?

RIP, Harry's dog. :crying:

Not weird dreams, but weird sleeping patterns. I hate waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep. Melatonin helped for awhile, but the problem's coming back.

That's too bad. I'll always have dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back