Daphne's Headcover Classics

I really like the Daphne headcovers but the UK prices are just ridiculous. Why do we have to take the $ price and just change it to £, I wish we actaully did a proper conversion so we paid the same as you guys.

Contact GG and the THP Store.

Already looked there JB, sadly I don't like the designs.

Resurrecting an old thread to ask - anyone use a Daphne's on their 3w, 5w? Looking for a new one for my fairway woods, and not sure if the hybrid/utility would fit. They don't appear to make a fairway wood cover size, based on their main website.

The black lab cover works great on hybrids & fairways.

Resurrecting an old thread to ask - anyone use a Daphne's on their 3w, 5w? Looking for a new one for my fairway woods, and not sure if the hybrid/utility would fit. They don't appear to make a fairway wood cover size, based on their main website.
I have the THP tiger headcover, and actually prefer to use it on my 3 wood. I've never tried it on a hybrid though. I don't think it would fall off, but I'm not sure how it would look either.

So it sounds like the driver headcover fits on fairway woods just fine.

They do make a hybrid/utility headcover size - so any thoughts on whether this would be too tight on fairway woods would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure the driver covers fit the fairways just fine. I had a Daphnies and it was a real tight fit on a Cleveland Classic XL driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reviving this thread. I just found one for me and one for my buddy and ordered them. He is gonna love it. :chicken:

I have been seriously asking them to make a chocolate lab cover. Would be fantastic.

I own 2 which are awesome, a husky my twin. And a gorilla I picked up in SC. They are great quality, well padded no complaints about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back