Good Night/Good Morning thread

Craig Mac

Reaction score
This was a thread on another forum, and I am stealing the topic!!!

Good night all, up way too late on the east coast......zzzzzzz...:wink:

Last edited:
Yeah it's late here in the midwest too. But I'm trying to send Brad some Pebble Beach pics - - -then I get to crash!

Can we expand this to include the "up insanely early in the morning" crowd too? I managed to sleep until almost 7:00 this morning, but that's tres unusual.

(If anyone knows how to include diacriticals in posts, please tell me!)

I am up way too early myself. I might have to sticky that one as well.

Hey, I know what i read.

Craig Mac said:
edited to please the girl who sat in the front of the class and told on people

I will have you know I sat in the middle and kicked the seat of the boy in front of me.

I sat in the back and held hands with the girl who sat in front of me.

We'll talk about what went on after class at a later time!

this morning I had to get up early for work, only to find out when I get there they changed my shift hours.

idiots..

That is no fun at all.

I will have you know I sat in the middle and kicked the seat of the boy in front of me.

You liked him, you wanted to kiss him, you wanted to marry him!

Changed the title of the thread..

Craig Mac woke me up this morning and told me I needed to get my azz to work(but at least he waited until noon).

Hey, I know what i read.

I was the nerd who sat in front, knew all the answers, and wasn't afraid to let the boys know I was smarter than they.

And I wondered why I sat home alone on Saturday nights...

I'm not sure why, but I love this post.

The sleeping pill I took two hours ago still hasn't kicked him, but I'm heading up anyway. Goodnight, all.

Nite Claire. Let's see how long it is before you can actually really leave!

I managed to squeeze in 36 holes of mini-golf with the girls + a little time on the chipping green at the driving range. I'm pooped. Gonna pop in a movie, and see if I can pass out on the couch (but still be up to make my tee time in the morning)

It's 10.20pm & TheNewBrad is off to bed. The Euro PGA tournament from Spain is in full swing. Round 4. Sergio's 4 shot lead to Peter Hedblom has evaporated & they are now equal at 16 under. Come on Sergio, bring it home mate.

:yawn:

The final round of the Frys.com tournament will be on when 'sleeping beauty' (me) awakes from his deep slumber.

Golf to bed & golf too rise - when too much golf can never be enough!! :clapp:

Back