How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
Was looking through some of my stats for the year just now. In 25 rounds, I've only had 2 rounds without a 3 putt. And they were no where near each other. I did much better last year and had 27 rounds without a 3-putt, with the longest streak being 3 rounds in a row.

What is your current streak of rounds without a 3-putt?
What's the longest streak you've ever had?

Zero. I had 5 three-putts in a row today.

Edit: Barry, please KNOW that you are tormenting me with this question!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It all depends on what course I'm playing. Some of the courses I play have smaller greens so it's easier for me to avoid the 3-putt. However, some I couldn't play once without getting one.

I am working on going on 9 hole stretches right now of no 3 putts.

I like this thread better than the birdie streak thread...I have a better chance at maintaining this streak...that said I 4-putted a hole the last round I played...guess I am at 0

I very rarely have a round without a 3 putt. That being said, I definitely have good putting rounds - there's just usually one 3 putt snuck in there on a hole where I left myself a super long putt or something.

I probably average only one 3 putt every 3 rounds at my home course by the strict definition of whay is counted as a putt. The greens are pretty small so have very few putts in excess of 25 - 30 feet. The small greens do leaf to a lower GIR though.

I always seen to find a way to have at least one 3 putt per round, gonna have to watch for next non 3 putt round

Goose egg.

A whole round , shoot I cant go 4 holes.

One if I'm lucky

probably none...

I am not going to even say it.

I'm not sure I've ever made it through two rounds without one 3-putt. I consider myself a decent putter, but my approach game is just not accurate enough. When you're 50-feet away on a two-tiered green, a 3-putt is often more likely than not.

zero, I usually have 2-5 three putts.

Currently I'm at 3 rounds in a row without one but that is more due to good approach shots than great putting.

I've had rounds where I had no 3-putts but never follow them up with another no 3-putt round.

I usually have one every round or 2, long green, bad approach shot, and just can't get it done in 2. No excuses, definitely have to get better at it.

Dan

I tend to get one every round or two. My longest streak if I were to guess would be 5 rounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a row, probably never, I can do it, but not consistently enough!

I have only had one in the last 9 rounds. Before that was the final round at the grandaddy and I had 7 in that round alone.

Honestly maybe 1 or 2. I usually have one a round, but can think of some recently where I didn't. If I putted out every single hole then I doubt I could even go one round.

Back