Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'll play where ever, just has to be 30mins or so from me. Not sure how to book anything at mercer with their new system. Joe, you playing or what! I need to use you for your county card to book I think.

Anyone in for Sunday? Supposed to be 50 and Sunny. Can book a 4some for Mercer East for 11:30 or the west for 11:50.

I might be down for this.

Cool, let me know. Which course have you played? East is the links style.

I think I played the West with you guys. Let me check with my wife and I'll let you know.

I will double check. I've heard "it will be sunny" before.

Hoping to play up North either Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon if anyone wants in.

For the Northern guys. Just got an email for a Living Social deal for Bowling Greens. $35 for 18 holes with a cart, range balls, and a hot dog. No limitations on when you can use it as far as weekends or times. I havent played there for some reason but I hear it its a nice course. I think you have to use it by June some time.

For the Northern guys. Just got an email for a Living Social deal for Bowling Greens. $35 for 18 holes with a cart, range balls, and a hot dog. No limitations on when you can use it as far as weekends or times. I havent played there for some reason but I hear it its a nice course. I think you have to use it by June some time.

That is a steal. Rarely is that ever less than $100. It is a top 40 public course in NJ (#23).

That is a steal. I just bought it. Let me know if you do and we can go together.

I grabbed it for $35. Some flash deal where it is even cheaper.

Going to hit the range today and then heading over to Pinch Brook to chip and putt for a bit.

Playing Pinch Brook tomorrow for first round of year. Hope we don't freeze. Thanks Rickie, I'm sending the link to my golfing group

Aaaah, time ran out.

Sent from my LG G3

So I am going to be in the Central Jersey area next week and I got the ok from the wife to play golf. I know not everyone can play during the week but just thought I would check in here and see who could play Thursday obviously weather dependant. Let me know and hopefully we can set something up.

So I am going to be in the Central Jersey area next week and I got the ok from the wife to play golf. I know not everyone can play during the week but just thought I would check in here and see who could play Thursday obviously weather dependant. Let me know and hopefully we can set something up.

I should be good

I should be good
Cool. I assume it will be at one of those Mercer Courses that's where Joe and I played last time I was up near you guys.

I might be available.

Back