rrsaylor

Reaction score
Handicap
dont know
Hey all just wanted to share my best day yet. Some may not think so but it is. I have been averaging 160 yds with my driver. Mind you i have only been playing for a little bit over a month. Last night i saw a few vids on you tube about my grip and got some great training tips. I bought a sklz training glove from golf galaxy before i went to the simulator today. Today was focus on my grip day. Well with focusing on grip and grip pressure not trying to overpower my swing i averaged 184 yds per drive and had a best of 208 yds before it hit the ground. Second best 197. Most others were 180's. And also only hit 3 that sliced badly. As bad as it sounds i was only 44 over par! But thats better than the usual 80 over. I hope this works i am including a picture of the scorecard from the simulator.
sysuruzy.jpg

Thats it for now i will update again soon.

Robert

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Good for you! Hey, improvement comes in different phases and we need to celebrate it all along the way. Thanks for sharing!

Progress is progress. Good job.

Thanks for the encouraging words

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nicely done, keep it up!

keep up the work on your game and congrats on adding some serious yards to your game!!!!

Any Idea on swing speed?

Well done you! It's a long journey, but its great fun! Keep up the good work.

Congrats. Golf is all about baby steps. Glad you're seeing improvement.

Back