What's On Your Feet: Photo Edition

jlukes

Reaction score
With new golf shoes coming out each day, it is hard to keep up with all of the new styles. I thought it would be great to have a thread for everyone to show off their shoe arsenal.

Boat shoes at the moment. I love a thread where people can show off their feet.

zydumydy.jpg

IMAG1356.jpg

From left to right: Nike Lunar Ascend - Adidas Adicross - Adidas Tour360 3.0 - PUMA Amp Cell

Hahaha, Smalls is going to have a field day with this thread....

images

If there's a reason for it, no big deal! If you are putting pictures of your clubs for sale, get your head out! hahaha

If someone post a picture and there uncovered feet in it, I hereby grant smalls authority to lock it up!

If someone post a picture and there uncovered feet in it, I hereby grant smalls authority to lock it up!
Well said my friend!

If I hadn't been in the office at work, I would have deliberately took a picture of my bare feet with some shoes next to them :D

If I hadn't been in the office at work, I would have deliberately took a picture of my bare feet with some shoes next to them :D

And I would have found a way to ban you.

Here's a pair of custom Ostrich golf shoes I wear in tournaments

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0563-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0563-1-1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
Solid shoes, JaxGolfer. Who makes them?

I'm really liking the Allen Edmonds shoes I bought a couple weeks ago. They did get a lot of excellent reviews at the Outing last weekend, which validated their awesomeness.

Solid shoes, JaxGolfer. Who makes them?

I'm really liking the Allen Edmonds shoes I bought a couple weeks ago. They did get a lot of excellent reviews at the Outing last weekend, which validated their awesomeness.

Murga Boot Company. He made these too.IMAG0544-1.jpg

attachment.php

Two things that I learned from the Murga website.

1) the stingray shoes are incredible.

2) I don't think that I could wear $1,000 shoes on the course.

Two things that I learned from the Murga website.

1) the stingray shoes are incredible.

2) I don't think that I could wear $1,000 shoes on the course.

You'd have them for the rest of it......My buddy has the Stingray in Cognac and they are SWEET.

What's On Your Feet: Photo Edition

If I feel like I'm gonna have an average round, I wear these
253c4744.jpg

If I feel like I'm gonna have a blinder, I wear these
fa755800.jpg

If I feel like I'm gonna have an average round, I wear these
253c4744.jpg

If I feel like I'm gonna have a blinder, I wear these
fa755800.jpg
I love the Pumas!

Back