DV8 Sports Golf Clubs

Reaction score
Handicap
Doesn't seem practical to change shafts 60-70 times a round, but maybe in a pinch if you really really wanted to golf and couldn't bring a bag.

It doesn't appeal to me. Before every shot you have to switch out the shaft and adjust length. It would be a hassle as a player and a threat to pace of play if someone else was doing it. I think the may be some considerations about whether one shaft really can be adjusted for length to work on 4i-LW too.

I believe there was another thread on this somewhere. Its not for me, but someone who travels or bikes a lot might enjoy it. And my concerns about quality went away when I saw the OEMs that have signed on to make components for these

I think the may be some considerations about whether one shaft really can be adjusted for length to work on 4i-LW too.

Looking at the pics it appears that the hosel on each head is a different length, so the shaft wouldn't need adjusting.

It doesn't appeal to me. Before every shot you have to switch out the shaft and adjust length. It would be a hassle as a player and a threat to pace of play if someone else was doing it. I think the may be some considerations about whether one shaft really can be adjusted for length to work on 4i-LW too.

On each iron head it has a little bit of shaft with different lengths, so there is no shaft length changing.

It looks like you could stab somebody with that shaft, which I suppose is a plus.

This is very interesting and I know this idea could work for a lot of people that are maybe casual golfers, business golfers, retired people traveling the world, bikers or guys that want it in the back of their trunk in case they get the "Let's play golf" call at 3pm after work.

Back