GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down to a 16.5. Apparently shooting a 79 helps. :)

my buddy, who's been a consistent 15 for the last few years, is down to a 10.9! Ken I'm proud of ya buddy.

Dropped from 14.4 to 13.1! I hope this continues.

Mine has been somewhat stagnant......at 17.4

Hoping for a drop soon as my scores are dropping back down into the 80's again.

Not GHIN, but after today I entered in all my score from 2013 and I am at 17.1 on OOB.

Nice job Smalls!

I went down from 5.5 to 5.1. Hoping it goes lower the next month!

Thanks, mward, it was at 18.2 at the end of last year so it's going the right way again!

Having never had a handicap before, my first ever GHIN revision has me as slightly less than a 4. It takes 5 rounds to get there.

However, that is based off of my all time best round, a 79, and when I get more scores I expect to be in the high single digits, maybe a 7 or 8.

After the 81 today, it is down to 12.9, my lowest ever.

HOWEVER, I only have 8 rounds in, so it's only counting two of them. So on Sunday I need to shoot low again or it will go up considerably.

I am sitting right on 13.0. I am hoping todays round gets me back into the 12's. I have 3 rounds left from the winter testings to get rid of.

After today's 88, my handicap went from 12.9 to 14.8. Only counting three out of nine rounds though. So hopefully tomorrow morning I can shoot something 85 or under and make it look better before it counts the fourth score!

It still beats the 16.0 I had for a low of last year, although that one was a true handicap tracking 20 rounds.

After today's 88, my handicap went from 12.9 to 14.8. Only counting three out of nine rounds though. So hopefully tomorrow morning I can shoot something 85 or under and make it look better before it counts the fourth score!

It still beats the 16.0 I had for a low of last year, although that one was a true handicap tracking 20 rounds.

Keep up the good work Smalls!! Awesome to see that progress!

Thanks, WCBM. I am actually shooting better from the blues than the whites. My front nine today notwithstanding.

Awesome news bro! Really pumped for you my man!

An 84 today brings it back down to 13.6. But next round it will count four rounds, so I gotta keep it going.

Found the scorecard from 6/30 When TH and I played with a couple other guys. That brings that 88 into the picture, which means my OOB is back to 14.8.

Up a tick from 7.3 to 7.4

Not GHIN but got notification of my first ever handicap today - 24 yay!
Was expecting 27/28 but must have been high CSS days. Very pleased, off to edit profile..... :D

Played 1 round in 2 weeks

10.4 to 10.4

Got my GHIN e-mail today. Went from 13.9 to 12.9. Pretty pleased.

Moved from a 12.2 to a 12.1. Still heading in the right direction but after a couple of really good rounds, had a tough couple of rounds. Need to keep working on minimizing the mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back