SeeMore Putters Thread

So glad that one found your home Panda.

My M1 PR and I are loving life right now, its always just like coming home...and yes Dan you are ALWAYS right when it comes to this putter and me.

My M1 PR and I are loving life right now, its always just like coming home...and yes Dan you are ALWAYS right when it comes to this putter and me.
Although mine isnt a PR, my m1 is absolute money also. Made some absolute bombs yesterday in a little fun match with some friends.

You make it very easy for me.

Now I REALLY need a DB4 or DB4x...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got a chance to see and roll one of the giants for the first time today. Wow that thing is huge!

Hello my pretty

004df61e82a2ecae954c1ed014d5f594.jpg

With her sister
5faf409641656754848e0ecc2bc085b3.jpg

DF came in today, and I'm surprised. I'll let the pics speak for themselves, but at only 2 apart in the serial number, I didn't expect to see a different finish! Me like!

496649222f4b0852fd365fa8865e9fdf.jpg

82c574cfa970f38c300edabc00f2d3d1.jpg

1e5ae3f6a9e29b2dbdbd2c5fe3bbcdc7.jpg

57cd28118d25dec2937cec3e3de47296.jpg

Sooooooooooooooooo, emailed The Roc this week and asked about this, from what he said sometimes a putter has to go through the PVD process again (missed spot/flaw/etc) and when they do that sometimes they have to tweak the final product a little bit and you can end up with the more grey finish.

I freaking love it. I'll take some outside on course pics this week of the finish over the ball, its fantastic and has zero glare/reflection.

That. gray looks Bad A$$! Good things happen to good people.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Two new Diving Boards were added to the site. No pics yet though

I haven't even been able to get on the site today

It was down for a while. Back up now though :) I was hoping they were down due to updates.

It was down for a while. Back up now though :) I was hoping they were down due to updates.

I am still only getting some WebFaction message

Absolutely fantastic rolling of the M7 PR today. Dropped bombs for birdie including a 20 footer and a 30 footer (down hill and breaking) to wrap up the round. I ended up with 28 putts, which is awesome (but not incredible), however it was the quality of the putting that really impressed me.

My greens are absolutely racing right now. If you put a ball on a decent slope, it is more than likely to roll down the hole and pick up speed. It's truly all about getting it on the right line and letting it roll, and avoiding a three putt is no small feat. Frankly, I am not sure I've been more satisfied with my putting at any point of this year. Flat out dropping bombs.

I love this headshape. I love this putter..... and SeeMore is awesome.

Gamed my first SeeMore this morning, a X3, and man was it nice. Using the dot to ensure proper alignment helped with confidence and the roll was nice and true. Can't wait for some more time with it!

Gamed my first SeeMore this morning, a X3, and man was it nice. Using the dot to ensure proper alignment helped with confidence and the roll was nice and true. Can't wait for some more time with it!

Nice dude! Looking forward to your continued thoughts. The X3 is such a solid stick.

Glad you're enjoying and that I could help get your first SeeMore in your hands.

Absolutely fantastic rolling of the M7 PR today. Dropped bombs for birdie including a 20 footer and a 30 footer (down hill and breaking) to wrap up the round. I ended up with 28 putts, which is awesome (but not incredible), however it was the quality of the putting that really impressed me.

My greens are absolutely racing right now. If you put a ball on a decent slope, it is more than likely to roll down the hole and pick up speed. It's truly all about getting it on the right line and letting it roll, and avoiding a three putt is no small feat. Frankly, I am not sure I've been more satisfied with my putting at any point of this year. Flat out dropping bombs.

I love this headshape. I love this putter..... and SeeMore is awesome.

Because you're a badass like that.

Played my first round with the counterbalanced ht mallet today. I love the headshape and its just cool to look down at. I had 34 putts which is decent for me on this course but not great. I was getting the ball rolling on my line just came up short too many times. I'm going to give it another round as is before making the decision to cut it down to my normal 35". The counterbalanced is fun to try but I just wasn't completely comfortable with it.

If I decide to cut it down, is there any reason I couldn't or shouldn't just cut and regrip it myself versus shipping back to Tennessee? I know they usually add weight to head of cb models and the shaft is slightly different but would rather save the money if it's not needed.

what a round for ZJ and Seemore! I think it works

Fantastic round for ZJ today. Really hoping the local Iowa boy can bring home the win.

M7 was fantastic again yesterday. Made a mess of the remainder of the round, but started off with 4 putts in the first 3 holes. stopped keeping track after that because the overall score started going downhill haha, so I don't know the exact number. But I was getting a good amount to drop from ~10-12 feet. Love love love this putter.

Nice #enabling

Yes, I looked. Strictly to see what Blu or Sox would be purchasing. :angel:

Now I REALLY need a DB4 or DB4x...

Nah, I think Kevin is on to something. Diving Boards are pretty sweet and a gunmetal version would be a great addition to your collection. :alien:

My mFGP Custom (mFGP w/ PTM face milling) was next up in the rotation Saturday morning and it had a great showing. I had 5 two putts in 9 holes which, admittedly, doesn't sound great. However, my putting was the only part of my game that showed up as I seemed to be putting from another zip code on 7 of the holes.

Back