Equipment Hoarders Anonymous

I bought 300 balls, but I'm slowly working my way through them (read: losing them on the course).

I have about 3 or 4 dozen new in the closet. They were door prizes and Christmas gifts. Maybe 300 used in the barn for practice.

My Father in law has about 20 5 gallon buckets separated by brands and colors. He is retired and plays about 3 days a week. Those buckets are all over half full. He grew up in a time where you had to save and scrounge to have anything.

One of his friends recently got divorced. The guy is about 58 years old. They just auctioned off everything. He and his wife couldn't agree on anything.

When they went into the garage, there were 3 blue food grade barrels full of golf balls. I think those barrels are 45 gallon.

Jack

Thread bump...to, in true THPer fashion, show off my driver collection! Because yes, I do need 3 drivers! :banghead:

bf4a71734aa116fdeaf2b302bdba7c7c.jpg

4ffe2e1ca5af8fe340ee807b475ea266.jpg

9a7f3efda33256c1bb1b1052455854ad.jpg

(Full disclosure, the Rogue Silver is ArmyGolf's)

Almost have 2 full sets of clubs at this point, pretty much just need another iron set (working on it LOL) and extra wedges...nope, no problem here! :act-up:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm starting to get up there again. 4 sets of irons, 5 drivers, 5 putters, 3 sets of wedges and countless hybrids and fairway woods. Time to move some of this stuff before my wife moves it for me.

My wife keeps my hoarding to a minimum. I think I have maybe 5 or 6 dozen Warbird balls, a dozen TM Project (a) balls and 20 "shag" backyard balls. I only have 3 excess clubs.

Maybe you all are normal, and I'm not.

I have two complete sets in our bed room in Titleist stand bags and my players in a cart bag in my car. A banker box of balls in my shop and a shoe box full in my car. My wife has never said a word to me about it. I play a couple times a week also. I got a great wife!

Thread bump...to, in true THPer fashion, show off my driver collection! Because yes, I do need 3 drivers! :banghead:

bf4a71734aa116fdeaf2b302bdba7c7c.jpg

4ffe2e1ca5af8fe340ee807b475ea266.jpg

9a7f3efda33256c1bb1b1052455854ad.jpg

(Full disclosure, the Rogue Silver is ArmyGolf's)

Almost have 2 full sets of clubs at this point, pretty much just need another iron set (working on it LOL) and extra wedges...nope, no problem here! :act-up:

What Myazaki is in that R9?

Some call it hoarding and feel guilty, I think you should call them sentimental collectables and feel proud about them.

Yeah I'm starting to get up there again. 4 sets of irons, 5 drivers, 5 putters, 3 sets of wedges and countless hybrids and fairway woods. Time to move some of this stuff before my wife moves it for me.
Haha holy crap dude that's intense. Sounds like a solid collection :D
What Myazaki is in that R9?

Some call it hoarding and feel guilty, I think you should call them sentimental collectables and feel proud about them.
It's a C.Kua 59S. Great freaking shaft...I hate that Miyazaki is gone so much.

I don't even count balls at this point ... but I have the following clubs that I need to do something about because they'll never be gamed again:

1. Titleist 910D2 12* (regular and senior flex shafts)
2. JetSpeed HL driver (senior flex shaft and a senior flex shaft -1")
3. JetSpeed 4H and 5H hybrids (senior flex shafts)
4. Callaway Hyper X driver (stiff shaft)
5. Adams Redline 3W
6. Odyssey White Steel #5 CS
7. STX Sync Belly Putter
8. SeeMore FGP2
9. SeeMore Original Mallet
10. Cleveland Classic 3H

Should probably just trade them in, even though I wont get much for them.

Oh my I miss my 910 d2 Whatcha want for it?

I have 20 dozen pro v 1x from back in my assistant pro days. My vice is clubs.

3 drivers
4 3woods
2 5 woods
4 hybrids
10 putters
And 30 wedges
Plus 5 staff bags and 2 carry bags

My wife says I have a problem...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold one driver, but immediately added another... need to trade some clubs in, or get rid of them somehow. Besides my gamer set I have:

3 putters (2 SeeMore's and a scotty)
10 wedges (1 set of Tom Watsons I was given, couple Hopkins, couple Vokeys, etc)
2 sets of irons
1 Hybrid
1 FW
3 Drivers
2 bags

So I have a back up set, and then almost another one...

Can't say that I think I am hoarding but I have two full sets now (see my sig).

One I keep in my PA home and one in Little Rock where I go for business a lot. Actually there now and set #2 will be flying with me to Santa Fe for some rounds before I go back to PA next week. Will take them back to Little Rock next time I come out.

Putters mainly, but I have a set of Adams Idea CB3 Black I'll prob never get rid of

Back