Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!! Glad to see another AZ golfer here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome...........

Welcome from Tucson. Best golf weather in the U.S. right around the corner - and overseeding :-(

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome from Prescott, Arizona's finest place to live with the best temperatures. We just don't have many golf courses. LOL

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from Prescott, Arizona's finest place to live with the best temperatures. We just don't have many golf courses. LOL

But I always enjoy Prescott CC and Antelope Hills when I get the chance. Miss Hassayamoa but heard it re-opened with different name?

Thanks for the warm welcome. AZ has some great courses and I can't wait to play some more of them. I'm looking forward to the weather breaking a little bit and being able to play with out needing a gallon of water and a couple gatorades with me.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

But I always enjoy Prescott CC and Antelope Hills when I get the chance. Miss Hassayamoa but heard it re-opened with different name?

Hassayampa just opened I think. It is still private as is Talking Rock. I was a member of Prescott Lakes CC but now mostly play Antelope Hills. Its close to my house and I like the choice of two courses. Occasionally I play Stoneridge but it's too radical to play on a regular basis. Prescott CC just gets too much play. I hope we run into each other someday.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome! There are quite a few thpers in AZ

Welcome to THP!!

From one Dog to another... Welcome to THP !

Back