OGIO Contest Day 1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Contest day has arrived and today we will start the process of giving away an OGIO Edge golf bag courtesy of OGIO. Later this afternoon we will be updating this post with every member that is eligible for the contest. The rules are simple.

1. Have 20 posts on this forum
2. Have feedback higher than zero
3. Must have logged on in the last 5 days.
4. Must take a picture of any contest prize you receive. If you fail to do so it will result in automatic elimination from all future contests.

We hope that many of you will be able to be on the site during the contests. They are a lot of fun and the banter is great. This one will start at 7pm EST and run for a couple of hours tonight and the remainder tomorrow night.

There are 53 participants tonight that qualify and here is the list. If you feel you should be on the list and are not, please PM myself or GG immediately.

907golfer12
92Esquire
ActionJackson8
AK jr.
amollerud
askthejak
Bakemono
bogeyme
Buzz13
Callaway Girl
ClairefromClare
Craig Mac
D-Rock
DDBowdoin
Dent
dynarider
Farmergolf
Fiona
Floppy
Flowrider
ganjagolfer
Geezer
Golfgal
Grogger31
Gummi Bear
hammer84
Harry Longshanks
hollywoodjack
jcuray
Jimmy The Pins
julie_m
klaymon
knightgolf
Lange
madhacker
MO_Hacker
mytime
Osahar
OttawaGolf
paulthewitt
rcncgolf
Ricearoni
RocketSauce
scooterguitar
Sir Shanksalot
Smallville
SOBAY310
soxngolf
TexAg08
TinCupTampa
TheGasman
TheHammer
worst_shot_ever

Last edited:
That bag is MINE!!!!

(Just thought i would get in there and say it before Dent does! ;P)

Reactions: JB
  • Admin
Very nice Paul. Hope you will be on tonight for the contest and drawing. Lots of fun and good banter.

A love letter to my new bag:

O! OGIO Edge, you shall be home soon now. My clubs anticipate the day that you will take and protect them in your enveloping clutch. Your valuables compartment will secure my watch, keeping at bay the spray of fat shots and inclement weather. It is my shoulders that your padded back straps shall caress as we press our inexorable way along the four mile loop leading back home; my umbrella shall perch alongside you; the sound of my rangefinder, tees, balls, and powerbars will ring out in celebration of each step from within your belly. No one else may use you. You will be mine, only mine.

Love,
WSE

Last edited:
  • Admin
That is hysterical. A little creepy, but hysterical...Just kidding. That is great.

The rules are simple.

1. Have 20 posts on this forum
2. Have feedback higher than zero
3. Must have logged on in the last 5 days.
4. Must take a picture of any contest prize you receive. If you fail to do so it will result in automatic elimination from all future contests.

Do I qualify?

• Admin
Of course you do Julie.

We hope you will be on tonight Julie for it. This bag is one that we absolutely love and the lucky winner will hopefully feel the same way.

I have an audition :)blob:) but we can see about after!

Very nice Paul. Hope you will be on tonight for the contest and drawing. Lots of fun and good banter.

We shall see....7pm new york time is midnight here...I shall be there if i aint already in bed!

That poem type thing was quite funny!! a little creepy as said, but a good laugh!

I should be here as well, interested in seeing just how this all works. Plus the Ogio bags are a fantastic product, someone is going to be a very happy camper.

I will be online tonight. Hope I win.

I will be online tonight. Hope I win.

I hope you do too.
I seriously have no need for another bag, would I be happy with it, sure but I don't need it.

Good luck to you.

This will be cool. My first time for this type of contest, looking forward to all the fun. Hopefully my beginners luck will hold out!!!!!:banana:

Whoo hoo!

Maybe I could win again! I'm using some half-broken Golden Bear GX2 bag... :(

When I win, can you guys get "Champ" embroidered on the bag for me, thanks.:act-up:

We cannot, however it certainly can be embroidered and THP Champ on there has a nice ring to it. If you win, you should add that.

this should be something sweet, however i work tonight so i might be on later for it!

We hope you can make it for some of it lange.

Bag Contest.

Bag Contest.

I'll be on That Ogio bag will go well with my bazookas when I get them :act-up:

They would go very well together JC. Especially the colors.

Back