Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
4b1c07d3a939992cb5ca932cdf1a3538.jpg

8570760441a1fb0816eebca2defa324a.jpg

83fd284105dc42b7afd5189c4a1d00d5.jpg

08ce1d3ffbe1ac694c02f11ad2da5fd3.jpg

cbbae2cf7a7a6e616ba18f6f2d8d4c10.jpg

That yard club looks interesting. Could see a few of those get sold...

That is really cool, looks like some good stuff. I like the different sizes and color codings. I may need to look into them for my son.

Finally got to the section that fits Wardy... I kid. Love to see this company making clubs for the little ones to help get started at such a young age. The Flog Household will be getting a yardclub this year

In one of those pictures it almost looks like they have orange whip looking things for kids of different sizes....

This is something that can help golf grow. Really like what I see from them.

Only a year or so to go and then it's clubs for Nick! Can't wait.

If there is one additional sub-forum I'd love to see created, it's be a Kid's Golf section. From tips to equipment, etc ... would be nice to have a solid resource available, especially since I know there are several members who have kids that are either starting out, or planning to introduce their kids to golf.

Love the yard club idea. My niece and nephew have been wanting to play golf with Uncle Josh for awhile now, so I could see this being a birthday present this year.

Lots of good stuff here for the kids. Something I've been pondering for my girls for a while, but those yard clubs might be about right, for right now.

Like several of y'all have said, this looks great! Can't wait for my son truly start playing. I like this company! Yard clubs look great.

Can't wait for my little girl to be big enough to golf. Saw lots of stuff I would get her.

My son uses these. Great clubs. He's outgrown his last clubs and will need new in the spring. These are great and will be buying the larger size for him.

That's a huge selection and offering they have, that's great for the youngsters who play or for those getting in to the game.

Great clubs for kids. My son just turned 11 and is about to go to his 3rd US Kids set as he has gotten taller over a few years. Really the only company making "full" sets for kids which is why we turned to them once he outgrew the partial clubs sets. In my opinion the irons are excellent but the woods are not quite as good as the irons. We've now turned to the Cobra Jr Driver instead of the US Kids driver that came with the sets (as well as cut down Cobra fairway wood and hybrid). I would highly recommend anyone with kids turning to golf to check out the US Kids sets even from the start - they are a bit more expensive but I think they are made better and worth it.

They make some great stuff, my daughter loves her set.

I'm going to have to pick up a Yard Club for my son for when we're chipping around the backyard together. Have they always had 5 progressive sets? Right now he's in a Top Flite set that's still a bit too long for him... although once spring hits that may change! Always looking for quality gear for him.

They are doing it right. Making it easy for someone to pick out the set that they need and not a lot of questions needed. Good stuff!

love the idea of the yard club!

great product and so easy to get your kids into the right equipment. I have a few clubs for my oldest daughter and it fits her great.

They are doing it right. Making it easy for someone to pick out the set that they need and not a lot of questions needed. Good stuff!

I was thinking the exact same thing. This is the kind of company that you want to be successful since it's such an important segment to get right.

My daughter loves her First-Club putter, I see the yard club coming to our place soon!

That yard club looks interesting. Could see a few of those get sold...

Agreed. I have let my kids just do their own thing for now, get them excited about golf before getting into "proper" grips and such. They all have gravitated towards a hockey-like split grip so far. Can't argue with the results as they are moving the ball forwards most of the time. But I could see a club like this being a big help after they get to the point that they want to learn.

The little man isn't quite there yet, but soon enough. Can't wait to get him out there.

Both my kids have these clubs and they're a great beginner set. I like the Yard Club idea for introducing kids to the game for the first time and not buy the set.

Wow they have really advanced themselves since I started my son 15 years ago! Yikes!

Back