The Golf Industry Uncut - Michael Vrska Talks Technology

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today we continue with our new show called The Golf Industry Uncut. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, THP Radio presents this unique look behind the doors of the equipment world through the experts.

The rules for Uncut are simple. There are no rules other than the guest must be accessible to readers/consumers to discuss the show post broadcast.

This monthly (or more often) broadcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after the shows either here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

This Episode
Director of Global Innovation at Wilson Golf, Michael Vrska joins the show
When designing a product, what is the entire process including timeline
Club Releases – Evolution & Revolution
Sound & Feel & How They Are Related
Chicago Foods
Michael Vrska Enters The Hot Seat for Fire Away
And so much more

Join us by listening here, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-golf-industry-uncut-volume-2-michael-vrska-from-wilson-staff/

Rolling the podcast as we speak. Really looking forward to this

37 minutes. Sounds like something I shall listen to later tonight.

Listening now, and this is not a show that you can possibly catch it all in one listen. WOW

• Admin
37 minutes. Sounds like something I shall listen to later tonight.

I have a feeling you are going to love this one.

Listening now, and this is not a show that you can possibly catch it all in one listen. WOW

He really brings it for those that like to learn about creation, and golf clubs.

Downloaded for later. Really looking forward to this as I'm in a product development role in a slightly different field. :D

Wow. That was really... really good. Damn

That was awesome.

Great show! And it makes me want to be part of the Proto event even more!

Fantastic insight on club development and how it goes to market. Great job!

Wow. That was really... really good. Damn

That was awesome.

Great show! And it makes me want to be part of the Proto event even more!

Fantastic insight on club development and how it goes to market. Great job!

If you guys like it, send him a message and include @Vgolfman @WilsonGolf and #THPRadio on Twitter. They love the feedback and I think it was incredible how much info was in there.

That was a fun listen. A lot of great insight and I enjoyed the rapid fire questions at the end.

That was really good. Haven't met Vrska but he comes across as a very down to earth real guy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Going to listen to this one as soon as I get out of the shower.

Another good listen. He comes off as really down to earth and like so many other company guys we get access to is really enthused for their companies products. His answer on evolution vs revolution was the part I enjoyed listening to most.

That was fantastic. I could listen to him talk golf all day.

Wonderful job! With all that information I 'm headed back to listen a second time as there is no way, for me , to retain all that data. I could listen to Michael's stories all day! I'm looking forward to hearing Driver versus Driver when it is available!

JB really loving the revamp of THP radio. Listened to all the Dean's and Bridgestone one last night. Really great stuff. Keep it coming

Wonderful job! With all that information I 'm headed back to listen a second time as there is no way, for me , to retain all that data. I could listen to Michael's stories all day! I'm looking forward to hearing Driver versus Driver when it is available!

Thats a good call MF99. vgolfman really has some fantastic information for anybody that likes golf equipment.

That was absolutely fantastic, his passion for innovation and pushing the envelope can be felt just from hearing him speak.

Just got done listening to vgolfman again really well done. After listening to this, Staff Proto is way up the list on events. I want to get into.

Listening while doing my putting practice.

Another great episode of THP Radio! Vrska is awesome to listen to because his passion is obvious and he is able to explain everything in a nice simple way. As a huge fan of his golf products I could listen to him talk all day.

Thanks guys. Just a really fun interview to conduct.
I loved the Cubs vs Boilermakers answer.

Back