Greeting from Wichita, shockernation

Nice! I grew up in Lyons, and my parents still live there so we go up quite a bit.

I've played the course there in Lyons, twice I think.

I've played the course there in Lyons, twice I think.
Its not bad from what I remember, but I haven't played there in a long time. Learned the game there when I was a kid through Jr. golf. What course do you play typically?

Welcome to THP! I'm born and raised 22 years in Kansas now in Cali. I'm a huge Jayhawk/ Shocker fan!

Welcome to THP! I'm born and raised 22 years in Kansas now in Cali. I'm a huge Jayhawk/ Shocker fan!
Awesome! you need to change your AVI to a shocker though!!! ;) We have had some Cali weather out here the last few weeks, it has been great.

Its not bad from what I remember, but I haven't played there in a long time. Learned the game there when I was a kid through Jr. golf. What course do you play typically?

I'm in the "I'm married, have to kids under 10, work 6 days a week and the wife wants me home usually on the 7th" camp. Sooooooooo...I'll play anywhere that looks like I golf course, in the area. Typically, I play either the 9 hole course outside of Claflin, or the 18 hole course (Lake Barton) just south of Hoisington, where I live. Both are crap compared to what I grew up and played in college. I'm not really welcome at the country club in Great Bend. They don't even like me practicing my putting on their putting green over lunch, since I'm not a member. I've never played the course in Ellinwood either.

:welcome:

I'm in the "I'm married, have to kids under 10, work 6 days a week and the wife wants me home usually on the 7th" camp. Sooooooooo...I'll play anywhere that looks like I golf course, in the area. Typically, I play either the 9 hole course outside of Claflin, or the 18 hole course (Lake Barton) just south of Hoisington, where I live. Both are crap compared to what I grew up and played in college. I'm not really welcome at the country club in Great Bend. They don't even like me practicing my putting on their putting green over lunch, since I'm not a member. I've never played the course in Ellinwood either.
Hey I'm a member of that club too! plus getting ready to add umpiring baseball about 16 games a week into the mix too, so tee times are going to start getting few and far between.

I like to play Auburn Hills, I try to play it once a month. Might have to try and give you a shout to play it sometime. It is about a 90 minute drive for me, but worth it to play the course.

Welcome to THP!!

I like to play Auburn Hills, I try to play it once a month. Might have to try and give you a shout to play it sometime. It is about a 90 minute drive for me, but worth it to play the course.
Auburn is nice, and fairly challenging. Let me know if you want to catch a round and if baseball doesnt have me that weekend we will have to play. Where are you coming in from?

Auburn is definitely a good course and challenge.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP!

Nice! I grew up in Lyons, and my parents still live there so we go up quite a bit.

Wow, earlier I mentioned Shook, he's from Lyons.

Warm breezy (its ks) Sat. To stay out of the wind some, thinking playing Sims or Clapp.. Anyone?

belated Welcome to THP!!

Welcome. I lived in Derby from 98-01, and Mulvane 01-03. Liked the area.

Back