2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

In about 3 hours I'm heading over to Callaway.
Hope you had a good visit and can't wait for the updates.

2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

This is going to be a great follow. Good luck to all and I'm looking forward to the live thread.

I cannot stop talking about this event! I text back and forth with my boy Fup today and we're knocking over an In n Out on the way to La Costa Friday....first time I'll have been there. I can't wait!

I'm super excited and after a great range session last night I'm confident my game will be in great shape as well. Let's do this boys, time to put on a show for the world!!

Thanks for all the efforts that have gone in to putting this event on.

Have fun this weekend guys!

I told myself I wasn't nervous heading into the weekend. That ship has sailed.

haha! Well i was fine till I read that....

J/K! Actually I'm not nervous as of yet. I'm certainly excited that's for sure. It's an incredible event with some great folks in a fantastic location. Not one negative in the equation...

Well except that my flight isn't until Friday morning!

Get me to Cali!! :bashful:

What is there to be nervous about?!?!
1. You have guaranteed a win for #TeamHarry
2. Bragged about winning a Girls 6-8 Long Drive Contest

3. You are the lowest handicapped member of #TeamHarry outside of Harry himself

No pressure buddy :moneymouth::nailbiting::sick:

:drinks:

If no work is getting done today, I hate to see what's in store for tomorrow.

Team Harry's overconfidence is setting in. They're starting to feel the pressure. Time for the "underdog" to strike.

If no work is getting done today, I hate to see what's in store for tomorrow.

My work performance has suffered this week. Thank God I took tomorrow off.

Team Harry's overconfidence is setting in. They're starting to feel the pressure. Time for the "underdog" to strike.
Not A Chance!

JB has been awfully quiet some heading to Callaway.

He probably hasn't picked himself up off the floor yet after hearing what Callaway most likely has in store for this weekend. And videos from Finley never disappoint.

Can't wait to hear and follow along.

Yeah, I think I am doing a half day and then heading down. I have already bought me a ticket for a 10 pm showing of The Avengers in Carlsbad.

Last time I was nervous about playing a THP event I came home a Morgan Cup champion. I like our chances.

Just left Callaway and headed back to hotel to edit a couple of videos. Should be going up soon, but formats and other things coming up as soon as possible.

Last time I was nervous about playing a THP event I came home a Morgan Cup champion. I like our chances.

You keep telling yourself that :sick:

Quite surprised with such silence from JB visiting Callaway.... I wonder if he found Harry and they're both just reveling in what Harry's been up to so quietly the past week or two? :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I guess the silence has been broken :)

JB has been awfully quiet some heading to Callaway.

He probably hasn't picked himself up off the floor yet after hearing what Callaway most likely has in store for this weekend. And videos from Finley never disappoint.

Can't wait to hear and follow along.

Here are the members of the Zoo Crew and what teams they are playing for announced by Jason Finley.

[video=youtube;eQ8le-0pklE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8le-0pklE[/video]

Holy crap, 4 members per team AND we get MVRhi? Lock it up.

You heard it here first. Team Harry for the win!!

Scotty G!!! Let's do this buddy!!

Ethan and Kirsten, I can't wait to meet you and win #TheKing along side you both!!!

Finley, you shouldn't drink so much in the office, makes you sound ridiculous!! HAHA!

Welcome aboard everyone, let's do this!

Boom!! #TeamHarry on top again!

Love it!

Back