The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Winston on the sideline "suspended" the entire game was funny.

I hate fsu so much. Clemson gift-wrapped that game. Notre dame will lose to Stanford, and fsu's only signature win will be tonight against a #22 ranked bad acc team. but they'll win the acc and their pregame ranking will get them into the playoff. someone they don't deserve, just like they didn't deserve to win tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They didnt deserve to win tonight?

Really?

They didnt have their all star tonight, and found a way to win. They deserved to win, Clemson had an easy win tonight, and CHOKED.

They didnt deserve to win tonight?

Really?

They didnt have their all star tonight, and found a way to win. They deserved to win, Clemson had an easy win tonight, and CHOKED.

yes, really. they won because Clemson lost it. just like they won the nat'l championship: because auburn lost it. they aren't that good. they hit one play because the Clemson secondary fell down. other than that, Clemson's poor play calling, dropped balls, fumbles, etc are the only thing that kept fsu in the game.

I hate fsu so much. Clemson gift-wrapped that game. Notre dame will lose to Stanford, and fsu's only signature win will be tonight against a #22 ranked bad acc team. but they'll win the acc and their pregame ranking will get them into the playoff. someone they don't deserve, just like they didn't deserve to win tonight.

Guess they proved last year they didn't belong either. Good thing the Sec walked all over them and won the nat champ again. Oh, wait.

That was such an ugly ugly ugly win. The Clemsoning was in full display when it was needed the most.

yes, really. they won because Clemson lost it. just like they won the nat'l championship: because auburn lost it. they aren't that good. they hit one play because the Clemson secondary fell down. other than that, Clemson's poor play calling, dropped balls, fumbles, etc are the only thing that kept fsu in the game.

Lol.

Clemson only "lost" because they had poor play calling, dropped balls, fumbles, etc....

No sh*t they lost, if you play like that you LOSE.

Lol.

Clemson only "lost" because they had poor play calling, dropped balls, fumbles, etc....

The FG's cost them. Make a friggin 23yd fg and this game was done anyway

Guess they proved last year they didn't belong either. Good thing the Sec walked all over them and won the nat champ again. Oh, wait.

auburn did walk all over them. one busted play by a terrible secondary is what won the game in the nat'l champ. not to mention some pretty poor officiating. as an auburn fan and an fsu hater, I'll never get over that game. I could go on and on and on.

auburn did walk all over them. one busted play by a terrible secondary is what won the game in the nat'l champ. not to mention some pretty poor officiating. as an auburn fan and an fsu hater, I'll never get over that game. I could go on and on and on.

So you are biased and a fan. I get it. Your prerogative. (Harder to stop an offense when not stealing calls, huh?) :)

I hate Miami for all the wide right games. It's being a fan.

Doesn't make FSU a bad team last year.

Lol.

your original response was questioning who deserved to win. do you think fsu deserved to win, or Clemson deserved to lose? and yes, those two can be different.

FSU won the national championship fair and square. Auburn had our chance to win it and we failed. That's life. Sometimes you don't win when you should.

So you are biased and a fan. I get it. Your prerogative. (Harder to stop an offense when not stealing calls, huh?) :)

I hate Miami for all the wide right games. It's being a fan.

Doesn't make FSU a bad team last year.

lol I have a soft spot for miami. my grandparents lived in Miami for years and were big "u" fans.

I didn't say they were a bad team last year, but they weren't that good. unfortunately, there wasn't anyone better to out in the natl champ game. the only thing that matters is who won. and that's all that matters tonight. I don't think fsu could beat Oregon, auburn, Oklahoma, Alabama, or Michigan State if they played them next Saturday with Jameis. The playoff will be fun!

FSU won the national championship fair and square. Auburn had our chance to win it and we failed. That's life. Sometimes you don't win when you should.

well said. but it does sting. as someone who married into the auburn faithful, I don't have the hatred toward Alabama that makes last year a successful season. losing the natl champ gain would have been disappointing, but the fact that it was to fsu is what really hurt!

all this said, I think jumbo fisher is a helluva coach.

And that is why Clemson won't be an elite team. To think they are paying that Offensive coordinator over a million dollars a year. Laughable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go Washinton State!!!!!

Lol... I wish we had thugs out there.

Other than a couple of mistakes the offense looked okay. But man coach D needs to go he could not adjust and had no game plan. Hey Donofrio I can tell you at least 2 plays hand off to Abdullah so now you just need to figure out 1 play and then a punt formation. Can I make his money? Wow the D has so much talent but such horrible coaching. Is Cower or Gruden available?

Clemson running on 4th and 1 out of the shotgun was just crazy. Get to the line quick, go under center, run a QB sneak and it's an almost impossible-to-stop 1st down.

Soooo..... this happened.

any7usu5.jpg

I've never played pick em before.

Does that mean I'm 27th on all of pickem on espn?

Other than a couple of mistakes the offense looked okay. But man coach D needs to go he could not adjust and had no game plan. Hey Donofrio I can tell you at least 2 plays hand off to Abdullah so now you just need to figure out 1 play and then a punt formation. Can I make his money? Wow the D has so much talent but such horrible coaching. Is Cower or Gruden available?
Butch is totally available. It's tough to see him on ESPN and think he'd be the coach to turn it around. I hope Golden can do it but D'Nofrios gotta go this year.

Doesn't seem to be a true number one this year.

Could be a very interesting first "playoff"

My dream scenario, 2 1 loss SEC teams, a Undefeated Oklahoma, and an undefeated Notre Dame.

That should help set in motion whatever is necessary to get a true playoff.

Sucks the refs had a pretty big impact at the end of the Oregon game

Being a Cal fan is the college football equivalent of being Sergio Garcia on Sunday of a major. Eff me. Eff me.

That was an ulgy duckling, but still a win. Mariota is matured and this win is because of him. Having such a young defense is nerve racking. Especially against a pass offense like that. Lots for Oregon to work on.

Seeing Winston on the sideline "suspended" the entire game was funny.

This.... X100, I'm not looking to hate on the guy. But you do what you did on campus, then have the complete lack of tact and common sense to run onto the field in full pads.

That whole game was a s**t show.

Watching the Husker game. ... man Abdullah is special.

Miami has a good RB to, his stiff arm is crazy.

Gregory seems to have settled in now. I didn't like the way he was playing earlier, but he seems to be better now.

He's not the fastest guy off of the snap though, 55 Maurice at DT gets off of the snap faster.

Still haven't learned to tackle though. You guys have arms, use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back