Ian Poulter a TaylorMade Staffer?

907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
I was watching the end of the Tavistock cup today, and they showed the hole where Ian Poulter chipped in, was it just me not paying attention and not seeing the bag well enough, or was Ian Poulter carrying a TaylorMade bag?

I was watching the end of the Tavistock cup today, and they showed the hole where Ian Poulter chipped in, was it just me not paying attention and not seeing the bag well enough, or was Ian Poulter carrying a TaylorMade bag?

The players were all carrying Tavistock Cup bags.

The players were all carrying Tavistock Cup bags.

Okay, that's what I thought, but it almost looked like it said TaylorMade when I saw it, granted I only saw a glimpse of it. But thanks for clearing that up Harry.

Okay, that's what I thought, but it almost looked like it said TaylorMade when I saw it, granted I only saw a glimpse of it. But thanks for clearing that up Harry.

I looked for a picture, but haven't been able to find one yet.

Finally found one:

mcnulty-els-tav_600x400.jpg

that DOES look like it says TaylorMade if you just glance at it

What does Ian Poulter play again? Cobra? I can't recall.

Considering all the weird clothes that Footjoy made just for Poulter, and how he has his club, ball and shoe/clothing contract with Acushnet, I would be very surprised to see him switch to TM.

Speaking of Poulter, guess how much his new clothing line goes for?

Pants: $275
Shirts: $120
Belt: $110
Knits: $220

Yeah his stuff is pretty expensive, but I love his stuff.

I don't care for it at all. Even if it was Puma I wouldn't pay for that.

I agree it's overpriced. But like I said, I think he designs a good product.

:bulgy-eyes: Yikes! There is no way Id pay that much for golf clothes.

That is strictly the Spring line with those prices. The fall line will be a lot less. It is his initital launch and we will have the full review soon.

That is strictly the Spring line with those prices. The fall line will be a lot less. It is his initital launch and we will have the full review soon.

All of that is good to hear. I can't wait for the review!

You will have a PUMA review right? Right? riight? :D:D:D

Im wearing one of their shirts right now Dent. Early next week and we will have the mens. Then in a couple of weeks we will have the womens.

Im wearing one of their shirts right now Dent. Early next week and we will have the mens. Then in a couple of weeks we will have the womens.

So awesome JB! I will probably see the new stuff on THP first then other than FS.

I can't wait.

Back