How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

Back to zero, 3putted once today from about 50 feet. Lipped out a 5 footer for par.

Currently at 2. Putted well yesterday, but did not hit many greens.

Only did 9 today but even so it's my first 9 without a 3 putt lol I'm happy with that to start

After today's rounds, at one. Whoop whoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 5 of them Today, this challenge is going to be tough!

I've gone 4 out of 4 rounds with 3 putts! Mind you the greens are top dressed.

Got my streak going again. At 1

Can we change the name of the thread to ' how many rounds in a row can you 3 putt'. I know I have had at least one each of my last rounds. Yesterday being the worst cuz i added a damn 4 putt.

Current streak is 5, with 6 birdies in the last 2 rounds.

Opened the round with a 3 putt on the first hole today. Added another one on the 10th. 2 on the round. Zero rounds without a 3 putt.

Almost 3 seasons .. I honestly never 3 putt. Just rest of the game tends to be up and down

OITW let me use his cursed putter today and I had two four putts (the first after reaching hole #1, a par 5, in regulation) and 6 three jacks. If I hadn't been playing with THPers, I may have cried.

Stayed at zero after yesterday.

Zero... Only have had round with zero 3 putts this year.

Zero... Only have had round with zero 3 putts this year.

The way I'm putting this year, that seems to be the case for me, too.

I'll take that Nead if it's not working for you... :alien:

Three putts on the first and second hole today. Solidly sitting on zero rounds.

I'm unsubscribing to this thread--as there hasn't been a chance for me to even post in it since.............................MAY.

THREE three-putts in 9 holes tonight. That and 2 lost balls ruined a decent round.

How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

I'm unsubscribing to this thread--as there hasn't been a chance for me to even post in it since.............................MAY.

THREE three-putts in 9 holes tonight. That and 2 lost balls ruined a decent round.

I have not had a round without a three putt in as long as I can remember. I'm sure it happened, but certainly not this year.

Last edited:
No 3 putts since the Cure in Ohio event until tonight and I had two. If I can go a month without 3 putts I will take that every time.

I'm on a 3 round streak right now, hopefully it stays

Was up to 1, but then last night had one 3 putt on the closing hole because I decided putting the ball on the green but 60' away from the hole was a fun idea.

Spoiler
...it wasn't a fun idea

3rd round in a row without a three jack, rock on!

Streak unfortunately ended at 9...

Completely misjudged the pin position on my approach on a par 4, which left me on the wrong side of a huge multi-tiered green. I had a 28 yard putt to a flag at least 6-7 feet above the ball. Gave it my best whack, and it ended up about 12 feet to the right. Had the streak in my head when I stood over the second putt, but that one unfortunately lipped out.

Back