Hamburger vs Cheeseburger

Unfortunately it is hamburger for me. Can't do cheese which sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheeseburger all day.

I'm with you Josh. Regular Hamburger with onions is my choice but not my wife's!!

This is cray cray. Cheeseburger is the only answer

I can't eat a hamburger without cheese, it's like sex without fore play or something like that.

Cheeseburger is the only correct option in this poll

Cheeseburger please.

Cheese every time!

If it doesn't have cheese on it, I'm not ordering it.

I can't remember the last time I ate a hamburger. Always with the cheese.

This reminds me of a guy I used to work with who ate a hamburger for lunch every day. Just bun, burger, bun. No ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, nothing but bun and burger.

Every. Day.

I don't know that I've ever had a hamburger with out cheese.

One of my kids, he was 4-5 at the time, would drive me nuts because he didn't get the concept that a cheeseburger was a hamburger without cheese. I would offer him a cheese burger and he would argue that he hated cheese burgers but loved hamburgers with cheese.

Cheeseburger FTW. Even better? Cheeseburger on large hot dog buns. Yocha Dehe GC changed the game!

Not even close, Cheeseburger. (with onions)

Hello, cheese!

Cheeseburger for me.

If the only cheese choice is American, I'm going with hamburger every day of the week...that stuff is nasty. If we've got some cheddar or jack available, then I'll go with the cheezborger.

There's gotta be something pretty specific that doesn't go with cheese on a burger to justify not putting cheese on it. Nothing comes to mind right offhand, but that's the only reason I can think of not to put a slice of cheddar on a burger.

There's gotta be something pretty specific that doesn't go with cheese on a burger to justify not putting cheese on it. Nothing comes to mind right offhand, but that's the only reason I can think of not to put a slice of cheddar on a burger.

I genuinely dislike the way it tastes. Granted, I am lactose in tolerant so I avoid dairy 90% of the time anyhow, but I still would go without it because I just don't like the taste.

Now, there are times when cheese on a burger is good, like the burger I had with melted brie and blueberry jam, that was heaven on a plate.

I genuinely dislike the way it tastes. Granted, I am lactose in tolerant so I avoid dairy 90% of the time anyhow, but I still would go without it because I just don't like the taste.

Now, there are times when cheese on a burger is good, like the burger I had with melted brie and blueberry jam, that was heaven on a plate.

Excuses. Because if a bowl of soft serve is in front of you, you dive in. :D

A hamburger eaten without cheese is a terrible waste of beef.

Cheeseburger, every time, forever.

I've never had a hamburger, that being said...cheese!

Back