NHL 2014-2015 Season

The Avs are close to getting in, I sure hope they can make the final push.

I like the Avs . They gonna keep O'Reilly?

I don't think so. I'm not sure he appreciates how he has been treated by organization also for what he does his cap hit is high and only going to go higher and I don't think it holds good value.

Crest change your avi, I want to puke every time I see it.

The Oilers really are horrible. Leafs up 3-0. Sad.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Oilers really are horrible. Leafs up 3-0. Sad.

I figured out the oilers plan. They are going to stay in last place and keep getting first round draft picks until DJ and Paulina Gretskys new baby boy is old enough to draft. Brilliant plan!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the Sabres/Stars game. Sabres up 3-1 but starting to let it get away from them.

Edit: Sabres hold on for the 3-2 win.

Last edited:
These seats don't suck. Pittsburgh shoots on this end twice...sweet!
a6c3ccaa2417a624ccdbb94e59b8bbb0.jpg

Holy crap dude. Enjoy the game.

Can TO not have a ceremonial puck drop on a Saturday night? I had to laugh even though they got the win Edmonton scored with 2.3 seconds left to ruin the shut out.

Hey Army throw some popcorn at the guy singing the anthem. He does a brutal job of it.

Hey Army throw some popcorn at the guy singing the anthem. He does a brutal job of it.
Haha. Don't know why we keep trotting Mark Donnely out there to sing...

So far this has been a great game to attend and really fun in the stands.

Remember this Avi Scrap? Had to bring it back for you.....

Remember this Avi Scrap? Had to bring it back for you.....

It's still disgusting just not as disgusting compared to the Habs one you unfortunately had to endure. I'm sure the millions of visitors this site gets will appreciate the change.

It's still disgusting just not as disgusting compared to the Habs one you unfortunately had to endure. I'm sure the millions of visitors this site gets will appreciate the change.

I kinda liked the other one better, the smile had better teeth

Couple pics I snapped quick last night.
bf40e4ac7afd0cffc5efe6e08abaaf97.jpg

cd5a3b7a6d984f9fae4b3c0c5c466049.jpg
30e41730b3e0328c9f471b65a7408388.jpg

Ugh stupid Flyers..... Caps didn't play nearly well enough to win today.

The Ducks don't take kindly to getting blown out.

Martin, I've got to admit, if the Bs and Habs meet up in the playoffs, if rosters stay as they are I'm not confident at all. No answer for the Habs speed up front. None.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin, I've got to admit, if the Bs and Habs meet up in the playoffs, if rosters stay as they are I'm not confident at all. No answer for the Habs speed up front. None.

yes, they looked pretty good against the Bruins this year, and for some reason, we kind of take any games or series against the Bruins for granted.

Chara was incredibly slow yesterday night, is he always like that? I know he is getting old and had some injuries, but he looked like Hall Gill yesterday

yes, they looked pretty good against the Bruins this year, and for some reason, we kind of take any games or series against the Bruins for granted.

Chara was incredibly slow yesterday night, is he always like that? I know he is getting old and had some injuries, but he looked like Hall Gill yesterday

I don't think his knee is anywhere close to 100% yet. He and Hamilton looked terrible on the ice all night.

Don't use that dirty word, the B's cannot compare to the Canadians

Don't use that dirty word, the B's cannot compare to the Canadians

which dirty word? Hall Gill?

Chara and the ---,!!:!: named Lucic! He is hated here apparently a hometown kid.

Chara has always been slow. People are catching on to his stick work and holding and it's finally catching up to him.

Back