NHL 2014-2015 Season

Caps need an energy shift here and now all Ducks so far

Bam there it is Caps tie it up!

Caps should be due a PP any minute now

Not sure how that isn't holding the stick right in front of the net..... Can't figure out the officiating night in night out

Weak call.

I'm with you. Any sort of consistency would be a huge improvement!

I'm with you. Any sort of consistency would be a huge improvement!
Yeah maybe just call games like they do in the playoffs in the regular season. After watching hockey for as long as I have and still being surprised by calls is laughable. Keep it simple guys.... Haha oh if it was just that easy.

I heard it, Corey Perry called "bank".

Stumbled my way into some tickets for tomorrow's Canucks game vs the Penguins. Hopefully the Canucks learn how to skate between now and then but I haven't seen Crosby play live since the 2010 Olympics. Should be great!

Have fun dude, he is so good when he doesn't have the puck. I love watching him play.

Damn what happened to CBJ tonight

Didn't get to see the 3rd or the Shootout. Happy Caps got the win but shootouts are still stupid haha

Didn't get to see the 3rd or the Shootout. Happy Caps got the win but shootouts are still stupid haha
Anything that gives you a winner is better than a tie. I wish soccer would have extra time (and penalty kicks if necessary) during regular league games.

Anything that gives you a winner is better than a tie. I wish soccer would have extra time (and penalty kicks if necessary) during regular league games.
Yeah I know I wish they would do more OT. The AHL has a 4v4 then 3v3 time for OT which I like and hope they experiment with the NHL. Shootouts are a necessary evil for the regular season and then it gets so much better in playoffs.

Marty isn't today the day when I can change this God awful Avi?

Keep the avi dude, Go Canadians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told my wife after OT, "this game is over, Bryz does not inspire shootout confidence". He looked like he was swimming it was that bad. Good game though, great seeing the Caps playing so well.

Well Leafs might as well keep losing at this point. Time to embrace it and tank.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well Leafs might as well keep losing at this point. Time to embrace it and tank.

Is it wrong that I am enjoying it?

I admit I should be cheering for my hometown team but the leafs suck so bad! I cannot believe anyone would pay money to watch the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it wrong that I am enjoying it?

It's expected really. I would be the same if our spots were reversed.

Back