Beginner From Colorado

timberline73

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone. I've been a member for a week or so and a lurker for longer. I wanted to say thank you for all the great information.

I'm just beginning the game at 43. I went on a company outing back in October, having never played before and absolutely loved every minute of playing 9 holes! Some of you guys might call bs on me, but during those 9 holes I was able to hit it on the green 4 times from 100+ yards (beginners luck I know), I hit one 6i shot 190 when I caught it just right, and a 260 drive when I caught it right too...many of my shots were worm burners though, haha. I learned how to swing the night before from a YouTube video...it seemed to work out decent.

Anyway, that gave me enough incentive to take up the game and really learn it, so now I'm the proud owner of a set of TM Rsi 1 irons, Callaway Alpha 815 driver, Adams Tight Lies Ti 3 wood, TM SLDR 3 Hybrid, and an Odyssey putter. Hopefully my choices in gear were solid for a beginner. I gained my info from reading many THP posts and YT videos.

Thanks again, and hopefully I'll get a chance to tag along with some of you experienced Colorado gentleman at some point soon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk